IGNORED

Johnson And Arteta Forever Blowing Bubbles?

Just read in the news that West Ham are in for Johnson and Arteta. (sunday Mirror)

Normally news like this would be a 'yeah right whatever' but a few weeks ago i heard from an Everton player (admittadly 2nd hand) that AJ is homesick for London.

Arteta as good as he is, is a merc (a season of muted rumors of a move back to Spain).

IMO Everton have a trio of truley world class performers in AJ, Arteta and Cahill.

if we sell two of them in the pre-season before we embark on a European campaign then im afraid we can finally nail the lid down we will NEVER be great again :(

this news is not just worrying its down right soul destroying.

.:Tomo:.

AJ is not home sick, cam eout said it himself that if he could he would sign for life at everton.

arteta said he would love to stay too, says hes just waiting to be offered a new contract.

dont worry about it its just paper bullshit.

this news is not just worrying its down right soul destroying.

ffs don't be soft. If it happened then I'd agree but typical Evertonian getting depressed about what West Ham allegedly want...what the fuck has that got to do with reality!!!

I might get hit by a bus tomorrow but I'm not going to waste time getting down about it....if it happened I'd be well pissed off but it's not real!