IGNORED

Everton Reality Show In The Us

It is Canadian. Can do no harm I guess and maybe raise the profile a bit more...what's the footie scene like in Canada? Joe would probably be the man in the know....or Leesa or JD come to that. Report please, we're clean out of Canadian TTers I think.

It is Canadian. Can do no harm I guess and maybe raise the profile a bit more...what's the footie scene like in Canada? Joe would probably be the man in the know....or Leesa or JD come to that. Report please, we're clean out of Canadian TTers I think.

Its good that we are involved in something different and inovative overseas, I bet they will put up dates on Everton TV

Fair do's a very inovative idea - Anything that raises the profile of the club is good in my opinion. Rather see our club involved than looking in on another club and wondering why we hadn't thought of that idea.

The online skill sharing acadamey another good idea. If clubs and coaches around the world for a bond with Everton in their early years, it can only be good for the club.

Who are the people coming up with all these clever and unusual ideas? Its only to be commended.

And more good ideas and someones foot might fall off!!!

2 years ago did a 8 week coaching course for football out in Calgary, Canada, primarily coaching 15-16 year olds but helping with local sides as well, there are undoubtedly gifted footballers out there, they are technically very gifted, a lot of teh footy they play is small sided due to the snow ruling out outdoor games and Calgary soccer dome is better than any indoor facility I have ever seen over here, think this could be a good chance for the club to unearth some god talent as when I was over there the profile of teh game was certainly on the up for males ands Calgary had just entered there first professional side, let's hope good comes of it.

2 years ago did a 8 week coaching course for football out in Calgary, Canada, primarily coaching 15-16 year olds but helping with local sides as well, there are undoubtedly gifted footballers out there, they are technically very gifted, a lot of teh footy they play is small sided due to the snow ruling out outdoor games and Calgary soccer dome is better than any indoor facility I have ever seen over here, think this could be a good chance for the club to unearth some god talent as when I was over there the profile of teh game was certainly on the up for males ands Calgary had just entered there first professional side, let's hope good comes of it.

Sounds very promising, hopefully some of that natural talent can make its way over to us.

I actually spend a lot of time in Canada since my girlfriend is Canadian. The scene is good but small. The sport is covered a lot more in Canada than the U.S, in terms of on tv and in the papers. This is the first year a Canadian city got a MLS team and the support is going great. If im not mistaken I believe it is the most popular sport played by kids growing up. For the size and location of the country they are producing some good players. The sport will continue to grow and I think it is a great we are looking there. Who knows maybe there will be another Owen Hargreaves out there. Edited by Joe