IGNORED

First Home Game

I know it's fucking donkeys away but I can't wait for our first home game next season. The nervous excitement gets to me about 3 days beforehand lol. I just can't wait for that first breath I take once Im actually in the ground, theres nothing like Goodison I fucking love the place. When that whistle goes battle will commence and let's hope we can win a few of those battles along the way so we can have another good season instead of our yo-yo tag and have a bad one.

I know it's fucking donkeys away but I can't wait for our first home game next season. The nervous excitement gets to me about 3 days beforehand lol. I just can't wait for that first breath I take once Im actually in the ground, theres nothing like Goodison I fucking love the place. When that whistle goes battle will commence and let's hope we can win a few of those battles along the way so we can have another good season instead of our yo-yo tag and have a bad one.

Fixtures are out a week on Thursday (14th). I know it doesn't make the season any nearer (ok it will be 9 days near next Thursday) but gives us a talking point and will generate some excitement for the new season.

I just can't wait for that first breath I take once Im actually in the ground, theres nothing like Goodison I fucking love the place.

Hang onto those memories mate!...........Nice new stadium just wont be the same!!

And don't worry we WILL win most of those battles!