IGNORED

Should We Sell Per For 2.5 Million?

djlduffy

no i think we should keep him, yobo goin away. weir going soon, ferrari is the only good cb then if we get rid. hes got to have somethin about him, his previous team finished 4th and 5 million, we must av seen somethin in him...i fuckin hope! ;)

Guest fozzie22

Anyone see the echo comment from jan molby saying per "will be ready to step into the preimership with no problems"

Had a chuckle at that one

Edited by fozzie22

To be honest we haven't really seen him play yet. He was dumped in at the deep end a bit against Villa.

To make your Premeirship début in a very nervouse defence is not really ideal for a play who is not yet match fit.

Like most centre back he will generally need a bit time to form a decent partnership at the back with Yobo. rare to form to be an instant hit as a CB.

Definately don't think we should sell at a lose just yet. But I am afraid we won't really see the best of him this season now. A few weeks before he will be ready and another month or so to get match fit and to grips with the Prem - Season almost over - the luck of the draw I am afraid, we did alright for injuries last season and are now averaging out this season.

the luck of the draw I am afraid, we did alright for injuries last season and are now averaging out this season.

Arn't we just. Thats been the problem with the defence and it will continue to be as joey will be off soon. Last season the back four was solid (including pistone, til he got injured)

he's played 1 game for god sake!!!

everyone was saying how good this lad was going to be, he played a pre season friendly and supposedly looked great.

i'm sure it'll take at least 2 or 3 premiership games to get even close to settling into the league but hopefully he will come good.

It won't happen and i'd be appalled if we did sell him now.