IGNORED

Henry To The Shite?

Bookies have stopped taking bets on him joing the shiote. Lots of rumours going round he's joining them

Dont believe it myself like, and i dont think he would join another Prem club if he was to leave the gunners, Barca or AC Milan maybe.

As long as Arsene Wenger is at the club, there just seems to be no chance that Thierry Henry will be leaving the Emirates after deciding against a move to Barcelona last year. But if the odds are being cut because of bets coming from the Liverpool area, that either means that a whole lot of people have some pretty amazing inside information or a whole lot of people just happen to be idiots.

Think the second option more likely personally :P .

Bookies have stopped taking bets on him joing the shiote. Lots of rumours going round he's joining them

Dont believe it myself like, and i dont think he would join another Prem club if he was to leave the gunners, Barca or AC Milan maybe.

Even more rediculous than the AJ story. Lazy journalists trying to sell papers.

I hope he joins the rs!.........for a mega £million deal,then goes on to prove he's

hit that point in his career when he's gone into injury prone mode!

He's struggled a bit this season with problems........one year older,may well start

feeling the strain.

Can't doubt the mans talent,pure class!.....but everything comes to an end!

SO!....Lets hope the rs pay £15million plus....huge wages....and very few games

with his value dropping to a couple of million!

At his best he wouldn't have formed a good partnership with Crouch,their best forward.

So if he does go there....Crouch would probably go...and that would do me!

And the games he plays he still scores. Dont forget he still scored more than any of our players last season. Please if he's going to leave to fuck off to a champions league team and not a UFEA cup one e.g. Bayern.

Says today in the paper in a interview with him he is unwilling to commit his long term future to the club and is unhappy at the board. Says he will defo leave, as will many of the other players, if Wenger goes.

there was an interview on a football show with him the other day, he said he is really disappointed about the David Dein situation, the interviewer kept on asking Henry if we should watch the papers for any transfers involving Henry and all he could reply with was "I'm an arsenal player at the moment". he did concede (iirc but im 99% sure i remember it right) that if he was to leave he would want to goto AC Milan as hes already worked with Ancelotti at Juventus.

future looks grim for Arsenal especially if Wenger leaves, my friend said the other day (hes a mad gunners fan) Fabregas said he would leave no doubt if Wenger goes. why couldn't this happen to the scum?