IGNORED

101 Ways To Help Save The Planet

Yes there will be drawbacks to all of them but I think it would be interesting to see lots of ideas on how to help save the planet.

1. Rich governments of the world should buy up rain forests from the likes of Brazil and Indonesia and protect them from illegal and excessive logging.

People who work in the power industry(Blue 250 [EDF Energy] ) should when

putting the fuses into sub-stations.....put smaller ones in ie...instead of 500 Amps

say put in 350 Amps!!

That way when people leave on light bulbs in empty rooms....or leave the fridge

door open......ZAP!!Fuses blow in the sub!!You all sit in darkness.....less energy

is consumed........AND I GET A CALL OUT TO REPLACE THE FUSES!!!

RESULT! :rolleyes: ...........And it would teach you to turn off those lights when

your not using them.

And I get to spend my extra call out money on trips to watch EVERTON!!

i heard that if every single traffic light was fitted with LED lights instead of normal lights. we would save enough power to close down 4 coal fired (or 2 gas ones) power stations.

also why do parks have lights on when thier closed. no needed.

seems the government want to build loadsa nuclear power stations when it would make more sense to reduce the demand for power first beforeplanning the construction of new power plants

1. Rich governments of the world should buy up rain forests from the likes of Brazil and Indonesia and protect them from illegal and excessive logging

They say the rain forests are like the lungs of this planet!......Goverments are just standing

back watching these lungs being removed!!....just across the road from me a greedy builder

wants to rip from the ground some beautiful old oak trees,must be 100 years old,nothing

wrong with them.....seems he wants to get 5 not 4 houses squeezed into the plot of

land he's just bought!Everyone living around the trees wants them to stay.....don't you

just know the trees don't stand a chance.I used to laugh at those tree people,but if

they moved into the trees across the road....I for one would tie some cans of stella to

any rope they cared to throw down!