IGNORED

Kightly

Don't really know much about this guy, but as I have said a few times we are in desperate need of a winger. I might get shot for saying this- but how about a cheeky bid to get kilbane back?!?!?

As an ex squaddie, consider yourself in my sights and be grateful I am a lousy shot.

We did well with Lescott from WW, is this boy any good, heard lots of good stuff in the papers, but the press think the RS are hard done by so fuck em.

ATB

Mac

He has no interest in signing for us or anyone else in the Premiership and Wolves would be looking for around 3 mil which would probably scare Moyes off in any case.

From sporting life:

Wolves winger Michael Kightly - linked with Aston Villa and Everton - has revealed he will sign a new deal by the end of the month.

Weekend reports suggested the former Grays player could move to the Barclays Premiership - but Kightly is hoping to sign another contract at Molineux this summer.

He told www.expressandstar.co.uk: "I'm not looking to sign for Aston Villa or Everton - I feel I owe the supporters and the manager at Wolves a big debt for the chance they gave me," said Kightly.

"Speculation is just part and parcel of football, but there is nothing in this.

"I've said on numerous occasions I want to sign a new contract and I can't see any reason why it won't happen in the next few weeks.

"Jez Moxey (Wolves chief executive) spoke to my agent this morning and I'll be happy to sign - my aim is to be in the Premiership with Wolves.

"We've not spoken about the length of the contract yet, but I'm keen to sign - whether it is four years or an even longer deal."

Mick McCarthy led Wolves to the Coca-Cola Championship play-offs this season - but local rivals West Brom ended their hopes of a move up to the top flight of English football.

But Kightley added: "Hopefully signing the deal will show I'm committed to the club and want to play a big part next season - and put an end to the speculation.