IGNORED

Benitez Relationship With Liverpool Owners At Breaking Point

Liverpool boss Rafa Benitez's relationship with the club's American owners is becoming increasingly strained.

The People says the Spaniard is furious after being told there will be no money available for the signings he has demanded.

Now the relationship between the Liverpool boss and the club's American owners is at breaking point.

And it could easily tip into outright civil war with the manager convinced he has been seriously let down by George Gillett and Tom Hicks as well as chief executive Rick Parry.

There is now concern Benitez could walk away from Anfield before the start of the new season.

...... they have been like us atm have been linked with heeps of players but nothing has come from it.... could this be true and could it be the same for us not having any money to spend unlike last year im sure we had landed a few players

hope that spanish bastard does go.

absolutely, i seriously hope the new owners are in it completely for profit and wont let rafa have the cash he wants. even if they do give him some transfer funds hell have to overpay for players he wants the way that chelsea does because of the image (rich owners) the club has now.

surely!....This is just the type of thing all the"Why can't someone buy Everton"

people should read!

BK has said he will sell when the right offer comes along.Well all I can say is Bill

you just take your bloody time...........This is Everton Football Club,and not a plaything

for some rich tosser to come to and Fuc% us up!!

Man Utd set the standards....Chelsea have come along as the first real rich club who

can buy anyone(except Gerrard)......they've made the most of it and won some trophies.

Now loads of teams are selling out in panic!.....yer sure they will get a couple of good players,

and maybe even a new stadium.....but most of them will still finish below Everton next

season.

Five years down the line a lot of those clubs are going to be in trouble if they haven't

bought success.....and they can't all buy it!

Please God let this be true, it would leave the door open for Souness to worm his way back into football. That would give me an even bigger reason to hate the RS, as if I needed another one.

Souness (IMO) has the Midas touch in reverse, everything he touches turns to shit.

ATB

Mac

Time will only tell, but one things for sure they aren't in it for the love of the game. It's purely business, we have already seen the Eto deal shelved and that was Benitez first choice signing now we hear Forlan's name mentioned :lol: . I don't believe they will spend enough this window to push Liverpool into title contenders and Benitez will walk for Real Madrid before the seasons out.

surely!....This is just the type of thing all the"Why can't someone buy Everton"

people should read!

BK has said he will sell when the right offer comes along.Well all I can say is Bill

you just take your bloody time...........This is Everton Football Club,and not a plaything

for some rich tosser to come to and Fuc% us up!!

Man Utd set the standards....Chelsea have come along as the first real rich club who

can buy anyone(except Gerrard)......they've made the most of it and won some trophies.

Now loads of teams are selling out in panic!.....yer sure they will get a couple of good players,

and maybe even a new stadium.....but most of them will still finish below Everton next

season.

Five years down the line a lot of those clubs are going to be in trouble if they haven't

bought success.....and they can't all buy it!

nice post. totally agree.

Time will only tell, but one things for sure they aren't in it for the love of the game. It's purely business, we have already seen the Eto deal shelved and that was Benitez first choice signing now we hear Forlan's name mentioned :lol: . I don't believe they will spend enough this window to push Liverpool into title contenders and Benitez will walk for Real Madrid before the seasons out.

this would make me a very happy blue if this would happen... for all the crap the guys at work have givin me about them being able to buy who ever they want and them thinking to them selfs they stand a chance of winning anything