IGNORED

Yaya Toure

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yaya_Tour%C3%A9

EVERTON SEEK 'YES' OFF YAYA

12/06/2007

EVERTON boss David Moyes is locked in a battle to sign Arsenal defender Kolo Toure's kid brother Yaya.

Barcelona, Inter Milan and Roma also want midfielder Yaya, who has been put for sale for £8million by Monaco.

Toure's agent Dimitri Seluk said: "It is very possible that the sale will happen soon. It's only a question of time and money.

Barca want to talk but Monaco but have received other offers."

Yaya Touré is a center midfielder who stands out because of his physical abilities. Very capable in holding and protecting the ball, Yaya excels in a variety of passes, including long, short and direct. In difficult situations, when his team is under pressure, he has the ability to make forward runs, thus he has been recognized as a box-to-box player.

Would be a bit of a coup if this one came off - Hats of if this transfer comes off.

Yeah...this is on BBC Gossip column too:

Everton manager David Moyes is challenging Barcelona, Inter Milan and Roma for the signature of Kolo Toure's £8m-rated brother Yaya, who plays in midfield for Monaco (Mirror).

Would be very good if true...around £8m though, do we really have that cash? Better (and cheaper) than Fernandes?????

Yaya Touré is a center midfielder who stands out because of his physical abilities. Very capable in holding and protecting the ball, Yaya excels in a variety of passes, including long, short and direct. In difficult situations, when his team is under pressure, he has the ability to make forward runs, thus he has been recognized as a box-to-box player.

fits the bill !

sort him out then :)

How do you know we can't afford £4M to buy Jaks? Becasue some newspaper article says so?

I would say none of use really know who Moyes is really chasing and what his budget is - just look at the amount of rumours.

My guess is there is around £10M to £15M available plus anything raised by sales of the likes of Beattie etc.

How do you know we can't afford £4M to buy Jaks? Becasue some newspaper article says so?

I would say none of use really know who Moyes is really chasing and what his budget is - just look at the amount of rumours.

My guess is there is around £10M to £15M available plus anything raised by sales of the likes of Beattie etc.

My point was that it is just a rumour, and that ironically was printed in the same paper that claimed yesterday that DM didn't have the funds for Jagielka!!

Like everyone else I have no real idea how much is available

Guest blueboy122

shut up mark this cleary shows how much u no stop putting our team down if ur gna say that. have u even seen any of the games cus if u did we dont always hoof the ball up if we did that why wud player of the season or what ever he was be mikel arteta am sure he has won things tho dont no what anyway ye shut up lol

shut up mark this cleary shows how much u no stop putting our team down if ur gna say that. have u even seen any of the games cus if u did we dont always hoof the ball up if we did that why wud player of the season or what ever he was be mikel arteta am sure he has won things tho dont no what anyway ye shut up lol

Im a season ticket holder mate so I've more than likely seem more of Everton than you. im not putting the team down mate just telling the truth, he'll go to Barca or Milan over us every time. He has no affinity with Everton so he won't feel the sentimental pull to join us. What has Arteta won? The Scottish League at best I reckon.

no1 actually knows for certain how much moyes has to spend, mr earl may have given money to help everton further thereselves so way me be actually in for a busy summer of spending

yaya

riquelme

saviola

fernandes

imagine them 4 ad officially cream my pants

mark is right...it is a lot to expect, that's all he's saying, very unlikely

but yobo chose us over others, so you never know

i would literally blow my load if this came off

took the words right out of my mouth!!!

as a i was reading i was thinking yobo

and then you sed it :)

anyone who finks weve got less then 4 million to spend needs there head checking we just dont wanna spend four million on jags thats the deal like.

ROTFL as if he's going to choose us over Barcelona.

Who's Rotfl play for? Sounds Eastern European but I've not heard of him :unsure: .

yaya

riquelme

saviola

fernandes

imagine them 4 ad officially cream my pants

...nice man in a white coat is coming for a little chat with you toolio...nothing to be alarmed about.

Edited by MikeO

Guest blueboy122

if we just hoofed the ball forward u wudnt mind arteta going then wud u y do we need him wen u can have titus bramble to hoof it up. think about it mate

if we just hoofed the ball forward u wudnt mind arteta going then wud u y do we need him wen u can have titus bramble to hoof it up. think about it mate

I have thought about it and I've watched it happen. We miss out the midfield far too much because of players like Hibbert and Stubbs. Most of the time the midfield only get the ball because theyve had to battle for it, not because its been passed to them.

Guest blueboy122

ok so say we do hoof the ball from time to time whats wrong with that? yes i to wud lik to see a lot more of the midfeild involved but yano am happy with our squad and what they have achevied. so how we wud stop the problem of doing this o ye by trying to bring in players lik him who makes himself availble to recive the pass. am i right in sayin we fought off competition from juve wen we signed yobo? and he hadnt been to Goodison before so yano

122, I lik wat u r going on about. U r talking sense. xcept wat u r saying is without sense, direction or thought. I personally think we as a team lack a certain je ne sais quois, we are without a doubt a decent footballing side, what we lack is the killer touch.

So many times in the last season we had chances to bury teams and we lacked that cutting edge. Don't fool yourself into thinking we will attract players who are "Charlie big spuds".

U no wat I mean.

ATB

Mac

imo we do the hoofing up the park when under pressure, when we arent under pressure we normally play a simple ball, usually trying to find micky!

but im more than happy with this, a couple of years ago when yobo was trying to "play football" we were all thinking why the fuck didnt he just hoof the ball up the park.

i thought we were a good footballing side last season

in relation to the midfield arguement

watch brazil, milan...a good team and their midfield...the top 4...what do u see, the ball goes from defence to midfield to attack...genereally.... they do that by having skilled midfielders who make themselves available for a pass, find the space, get into it and use the ball well. all we have is arteta in that mould...no-one else can do it...is our midfield good enough? individually it had good qualities, as a team, despite what many u think, it isn't... them idfield we have are not INTELLIGENT enough and DO NOT WORK hard enough for each other

that's why we need investment, our defence = fine...strikeforce = fine given the service ... we jsut need creativity and intelligence

and so on topic...yaya toure (a player ive seen several time may be a great purchase, same as fernandes, but the main thing is we need to invest and train this midfield of ours for europe, otherwise we won't cope

over and outtie

^^^ I definitely agree with the midfield. For us to do well in Europe our midfield is going to be the key. We already have a great core to work with we just need to add on. Hopefully we will be able to get a central midfielder and a winger this summer. Both would be very much needed for Europe.

that's why we need investment, our defence = fine...strikeforce = fine given the service ... we jsut need creativity and intelligence

I agree we do desparately need more composure in the middle (manny for another 12 months + a winger) but it's no use if hibbo and naysmith boot it over them. I really don't think our defence is fine, our defensive record was 5th best in the league but thats because we make our midfield play in a defensive role for large periods of the game. As mentioned our fullbacks and stubbs nearly always hit the long ball regardless of pressure. Moyes obviously is happy for this to happen or he would put a stop to it. Carsley and Neville are also poor in possession but at least sometimes play intelligent passes.