IGNORED

Songs To Sing At The Match

any song writers out there???? make some decent everton chants dt r nnot jus the layers names but i song abut EVERTON, if we cud hav mor songs 2 sing, it gets the fans going, the atmosphere increases, and the players perfom!!!

we need 2 make a song4 vaughny 2

any ideas.............................

i agree with ya mate, when i go, i sit in the main stand or top balcony. Its well boring. All we do is say Everton like 3 times thats about it.

I wanna sing for the players then the proper everton songs.

we should definatly do this, specially for the home europe games

The problem is trying to get the fuckers to sing, Evertonians seem to think they're "too cool" so sing new tunes and the range of what is sung these days is getting narrower by the season.

I got rite pissed off last season when I was told to sit down trying to get the crowd behind the team. The people who want to sit in the Gwladys to be part of the atmosphere but refuse to sing when the cips are down and dont join in with new songs realy piss me off, it'll be like the kop in there soon a rendition of "grand old team" at the start of the game and then nothing until we score!

The problem is trying to get the fuckers to sing, Evertonians seem to think they're "too cool" so sing new tunes and the range of what is sung these days is getting narrower by the season.

I got rite pissed off last season when I was told to sit down trying to get the crowd behind the team. The people who want to sit in the Gwladys to be part of the atmosphere but refuse to sing when the cips are down and dont join in with new songs realy piss me off, it'll be like the kop in there soon a rendition of "grand old team" at the start of the game and then nothing until we score!

i know what you mean mate, it gets more frustrating when you see that atmosphere we create at away games.

i was told a new variant on steven gerrard based on 'the automatic' song "monster"

who's that shaggin gerrards bird

is it a gangster?

is it a gangsteerrrrr?

I'v got so many stevie g songs but they're getting a bit boring now, this is the one which kicked off the fighting in the Wimslow after the shite got beat in Europe (from the girls supprise, supprise)!

Fuuuuuuuuuck off Liverpool FC

Heysel & Hillsborough are your history

You should have seen the face on Stevie G

Whan Andy made it fuckin THREE

Dont shoot the messenger!

I'v got so many stevie g songs but they're getting a bit boring now, this is the one which kicked off the fighting in the Wimslow after the shite got beat in Europe (from the girls supprise, supprise)!

Fuuuuuuuuuck off Liverpool FC

Heysel & Hillsborough are your history

You should have seen the face on Stevie G

Whan Andy made it fuckin THREE

Dont shoot the messenger!

Absolute classic :D