IGNORED

Another One Bites The Dust

Looks like we have missed out on Tuncay as he is reportedly going to sign for boring boring Middlesborough on a FREE. I know we were supposed to be linked with him earlier so it looks like Dithering Dave strikes again un less as usual it was a money thing, why chose them when we r going to Europe ? In my opinion he would have been a great signing for us I think as he can play anywhere across the midfield or up front. :(

Looks like we have missed out on Tuncay as he is reportedly going to sign for boring boring Middlesborough on a FREE. I know we were supposed to be linked with him earlier so it looks like Dithering Dave strikes again un less as usual it was a money thing, why chose them when we r going to Europe ? In my opinion he would have been a great signing for us I think as he can play anywhere across the midfield or up front. :(

For 60K a week did you realy want him?

Before you say he cost nothing half the squad would demand a pay rise so is it realy worth it??

just do what some one else said. Pay him £35,000 - £40,000 a week and give him a sign on fee which no oned needs to know about. that'd keep everyone sweet then.

Ditherin Dave indeed! time for him to make us an attractive prospect like he said earlier last month, rather than relegation candiates like we normally do.

We have a pay structure in place for a reason, it is to preserve parity in the dressing room. Can you imagine how much resentment Beckham will cause when he goes to Galaxy?, there will be players there who are on 1/10th of his wages. Don't give me all that "but better players deserve more money", that doesn't wash in a place where everyone is doing the same job.

I mean FFS that is what win bonuses and scoring bonuses are for, we start down that road of including a signing on fee and we will end up with a divided dressing room.

ATB

Mac

chea locc...im out, one, holla at a ya boi

translation, in the best way i can:

WTF was that mike at the beginning? lol Hes going, one love? And holla at cha boy is another way of saying cya later lol (well thats what i think hahaha)