IGNORED

Whats Everybody Doing This Fine Sunday

Ian

Mine is attempting to tidy all my shite on the floor away, its like an assualt course trying to get to the door.

A match later, half 3 kick off :D

Then try to complete 4 assignments that had to be in a month ago :(

Oh and i left my dad's card in work, 3 shaggin pound that cost me <_<

What did you old chaps get for fathers day then :D

Edited by Ian

no liam, i didnt sit down! are you mad!

but due to idiot friends meeting up with someone down there (who i fuckin hate) i missed the warm ups, one of which was my chemical romance. gutted big time! fat prick!

but rest assured lads, when it went dark and the light show kicked off, and the arch lit up, and they blasted out plug in baby, it fucking rocked!

i have a vid on my phone, ill upload when i get chance!

I'd like to see Muse but stadium gigs are of no interest to me any more. Done all the festival, stadium, Hyde Park, Dylan at Blackbushe (now that seems a long time ago) Live Aid etc that I feel the need to do. Go for a little more intimate and comfortable surroundings now given the choice (pipe & slippers still a long way off though B) ).

no liam, i didnt sit down! are you mad!

but due to idiot friends meeting up with someone down there (who i fuckin hate) i missed the warm ups, one of which was my chemical romance. gutted big time! fat prick!

but rest assured lads, when it went dark and the light show kicked off, and the arch lit up, and they blasted out plug in baby, it fucking rocked!

i have a vid on my phone, ill upload when i get chance!

No mate just a smart arse :P

I wish I'd have gone now but my quest for Euroes for my European tour is taking over my life at the mo. Not been to a gig since the Killers at MEN at the start of the year!!

Its the knowsley hall festival this weekend, the line up doesnt look to stong but I'd love to see the who

Bit like Mike I couldnt be arsed with it these days

Went to the Raw Hide Comedy club in Liverpool on sat just gone, twas a very LOL night