IGNORED

Henry Joins Barca.

Fabregas will go now. and then the rest will follow. Players join arsenal to play along side Henry. Cant see arsenal being title contenders now.

If I were an Arse fan I'd have total trust in Wenger cos he always seems to be able to pull out another gem.

Also, look at the 'big name' players he's let go in the past who people have raised eyebrows at and how they're doing now, Richard Wright (slight tongue in cheek but...) Sol Campbell, Lauren. Maybe he saw something last season which made him think Thierry's best days were over with him being out with 2 lengthy injuries.

Guess they will be relieved that the annual 'will he wont he' games are now over too.

That said, I wouldn't have minded us signing him :D

Heard today that Henry's "little" injuries wernt so little, they wouldnt heal properly, and will only get worse.

Wenger i think may of got himself a nice price for a injured-past his best player. (bare with me)

He may still be amazing but is he what he used to be 2 seasons ago? Simple answer no.

£16mil will buy you a decent young striker who can partner another very good young strikers - van perse and adibayour (spelling).

I can see Wenger signing either Tevez or Anelka who they have been linked with today.

Heard today that Henry's "little" injuries wernt so little, they wouldnt heal properly, and will only get worse.

Wenger i think may of got himself a nice price for a injured-past his best player. (bare with me)

He may still be amazing but is he what he used to be 2 seasons ago? Simple answer no.

£16mil will buy you a decent young striker who can partner another very good young strikers - van perse and adibayour (spelling).

I can see Wenger signing either Tevez or Anelka who they have been linked with today.

That was what I was hinting at, he doesn't usually let them go Wenger unless he is aware of something he doesn't like.

...just don't tell the Barcelona medical team Aaron...there'd be hell to pay if they got to know what you know :rolleyes_anim: .

big loss to the premiership!

one of the best players we've seen here in the past decade.

the beginning of the end for the wenger era i think. cesc asnd arsen will soon follow him out the door and on the way to spain

edit: cant wait to see barca play next season now!

Edited by StevO