IGNORED

Bent = £16.5

Bloody Nora, and talk about players (e.g. nugent) being worth this that or the other

This summner is going to see silly money thrown around, considering he cost Charlton 3 mil or less

I bet Defoe knows is arse is for the exit door now

If I was Moyes I'd be home from holiday and throwing money on the table for Robbie Keane rite now, I know theres talk of JD being the one to see the exit but a cheeky bid for Keane could reap the rewards.

SIGNED A NEW DEAL very recently, he loves it there and they love him, Martin Jol would be hung

SIGNED A NEW DEAL very recently, he loves it there and they love him, Martin Jol would be hung

This I know but when you have Berbatov & Bent with an outlay of 27mil your always going to consider a serious offer for any of your other strikers.

Plus Keane was playing like shite when Jol was using him off the bench all the time the season before last then played out of his skin last season as a regular starter so maybe he'll fancy a move knowing he's probs back on the bench this comming season!!

I just like Robbie Kean does that make me a bad man?!?! :|

Not being funny but 31 goals in 57 games isnt bad going in the premireship.

It is isnt it, he always gets overlooked for england though, and defoe is before him in the pecking order, its a funny old game

This I know but when you have Berbatov & Bent with an outlay of 27mil your always going to consider a serious offer for any of your other strikers.

Plus Keane was playing like shite when Jol was using him off the bench all the time the season before last then played out of his skin last season as a regular starter so maybe he'll fancy a move knowing he's probs back on the bench this comming season!!

I just like Robbie Kean does that make me a bad man?!?! :|

No it doesnt and im in the same frame of mind, although he pisses me off becasue he always moans at the ref to try and get hand ball decisions and the like. But I do like his style

Think were pissing in the wind

Mido is one of those that can be a big hit or massive miss, proved it at spurs, on loan there he was superb, then last season was almost a man shity player.

For a very cheap price and low wages i would but that would be very unlikely.

As for Keane or Defoe i think either of the two would be a good partner for AJ, i think Keane would be the cheaper option as he is older and manure and liverpool are supposed to be intrested in defoe so his price will rise. If Keane came availble Aston Villa would be intrested no doubt and i think keane would join them to play under MO.

didnt know that mate. but they can obviously still afford to buy players.

It's sad that even though we're on much more of an even keel than we have been for a long time that we can't spend that much on a player (im not for a second saying I want Kamara here). The deal is closer to £4million cash anyway with Helguson going to WBA.