IGNORED

Daniel Braaten

Hahaha good goal ratio!!!

Den again i am sick of skysports now...they seem to link with any players Bolton,blakburn,fulham is intrested in....Skysports seems to imagine that these clubs together with Evertonfc fall into the same bracket!...Obviously not!! we are much better and i am sure DM would seek for players of higher class than what these clubs can attract!

Damn!

:angry2:

Being Norwegian, I've watched Braaten many times. He's got good technique, very good acceleration and is strong. Scores the odd wonder goal now and again, but in the past he's been criticized for beeing to lazy. I'm not sure Premier League would be his best destination, but he's got potential so you never know. It can be a bit hard to fit him into our formation, though, as he is best as a forward/wing in a 4-3-3.

Overall I think he's a decent player, and I think his contract is due to expire soon so he would be cheap (less than £ 1m). I still don't think we will buy him, as he is not the kind of player Moyes is usually buying...

looks a v good player would add an extra bit of quality. has similar skill 2 arteta

He's a bit of a highlights player, but I'd doubt it if he would be a regular starter for us...

no more that 5 mill ^_^

As I said earlier, he's out of contract soon, so you'd be crazy to pay anything near that amount. Can get him for free by X-mas

• 3 weeks later...

every time i find ourselves linked with a new player i promptly look them up on wikipedia (because wikipedia is simply the best) and check out some videos on youtube. from what i can tell, braaten is very clever with the ball, does some unexpected/odd but very useful things on the field, and looks to be pretty quick. does seem to get fouled a lot though (or at least he appears to get fouled a lot). see his so called "seal dribble" it's pretty clever.

Edited by American Evertonian