IGNORED

Franck Queudrue Anyone?

Toon and Toffees in Queudrue quest

Newcastle and Everton are chasing Fulham defender Franck Queudrue, according to the player's agent.

The former Middlesbrough left-back is desperate to quit Craven Cottage after a bust-up with boss Lawrie Sanchez over his style of football and has already held informal talks with Newcastle, according to the Journal.

The newspaper claims the Frenchman has his heart set on a return to the north-east, having left Boro last summer.

Queudrue's agent Dominique Six said: "Newcastle and Everton regard Franck as a possible signing.

"Some Premier League clubs are looking for a left-back and Franck could be a good choice. He's a professional and is under contract to Fulham.

"But if an opportunity occurs, I will definitely study it."

Source: http://www.teamtalk.com/football/story/0,1...2474364,00.html

Comments? Views?

No never played midfield but is quite good at getting forward, is a bit of a hothead and has poor disciplinary record, will be 29 in August, so wouldnt get more than a two year contract.

Like Mark said, I would prefer to go for someone younger ........ Matty Taylor maybe or Leighton Baines.

Queudrue would be a good affordable addition, we need a squad so even if hes just a squad player it would be a good addition, a better player than naysmith. We cant afford Baines (£6m) what has he done to deserve that price tag.

After Moyes saying we cant compete in the market....... actually I'll post this rant as a new topic elsewhere.