IGNORED

Defoe & Richardson

I've been talking to the lad who started this rumour, and he is 100% certain that on monday these 2 will sign, i was iffy at first, but i reckon the pace of in our side will be fucking great, them up front and with Cahill & Arteta behind them we look very strong for next season those 4 alone are easily capable of scoring 10+ goals.

CMONNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

i'm excited by this rumour...but as a mod, it is stil la rumour and should really have been put i nthe other section

I think this mod thing on here should calm down, this thread is about how we could look next season.. talk about it instead of being robots.

i would have to agree with you there, i just know how 'strict' a certain few people on this board can be. but yeh ithink the pace of defoe and the creativiy of richardson and arteta could be great, however would be lakcing in height...i'd still like smith

Edited by CraccerC

Well I really don't think this is a "100%" thing and it sounds very much like a rumour so it should be in the rumour section!!!

I don't see defoe joinning us myself. I considered it when people said he may leave but firstly I don't think we would be after a pacy striker like him, he would be very expensive also. and he has just said he doesn't intend to leave.

I've never been impressed with Richardson myself but maybe other's have seen something that I haven't.

I've been talking to the lad who started this rumour, and he is 100% certain that on monday these 2 will sign, i was iffy at first, but i reckon the pace of in our side will be fucking great, them up front and with Cahill & Arteta behind them we look very strong for next season those 4 alone are easily capable of scoring 10+ goals.

CMONNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Great news....not been so excited since your Barton revelation Moyski....

Joey Barton deal done.

In the papers tomorrow. :)

Defoe would be counter-productive imo. We don't need to be spending a fortune on another big name striker...priorities should be elsewhere.

My feelings are that we need someone to do what beattie seems incapable of doing, linking up play, a big strong man to hold me at night....i mean to hold up play, ahem :P !!

Seriously tho we dont need jermaine and i dont think his attitude would suite our team spirit ethic, he strikes me as a moaning little shit!

Richardson and smith would do nicely!! SO SAY I !!!!!!!! I'M OLD PAUL GREGG :rolleyes:

Edited by Captain Johnson

Great news....not been so excited since your Barton revelation Moyski....

Joey Barton deal done.

Defoe would be counter-productive imo. We don't need to be spending a fortune on another big name striker...priorities should be elsewhere.

Mike, how come you don't think we need another striker? AJ did'nt exactly set the place alight last season, and the other 2 are still quite young.

Edited by The Prisoner