IGNORED

Phil Neville

If below has any truth it looks like Everton have accepted a bid and allowed Man City to talk to Phil Nev.

Quote from article - http://www.tribalfootball.com/article.php?id=47110

Everton's Neville rejects Man City approach

tribalfooball.com - July 09, 2007

Everton captain Phil Neville has rejected a move to Manchester City.

The Mail on Sunday says Sven-Goran Eriksson has already received his first snub as City manager - by former Manchester United man Neville.

End quote

undiplomatic to join rivals of his former club

agreed

however, there may not be a position for Nev in first eleven if David Moyes signs a 1st choice left back and another midfielder.

If no signings he could go for lescott lb and jags at cb leaving rb for Phil Nev. a versatile back four!

but that's another topic!

I don't post much anymore but Phil Neville is one of the core members of the team

He should be in at right-back every game which is by far his best position and the best equipped to play there

Peace

Until he actually gets the ball and does exactly what we all knew he was gona do as do the opposition!

Until he actually gets the ball and does exactly what we all knew he was gona do as do the opposition!

Exactly.

Ive never been a fan of Neville as you all know, I cant see why he is captain, all he does is clap his hands vigoursly.

If we where offered money I would take it to be honest but I dont see Phil going anywhere. Hes decent cover in a variety of positions, Moyes likes versatile players so I cant see him in a hurry to sell him.

Exactly.

Ive never been a fan of Neville as you all know, I cant see why he is captain, all he does is clap his hands vigoursly.

If we where offered money I would take it to be honest but I dont see Phil going anywhere. Hes decent cover in a variety of positions, Moyes likes versatile players so I cant see him in a hurry to sell him.

I'v never been a fan but I do think we would miss him without spending more than he's worth to replace him. Keep for now but teach the fucker we aint got any wingers so stop that stupid curling ball down the line!