IGNORED

Season Cards

You'd think that if you renewed it would make sense to use last seasons and not print new cards every year!

Good point, but they get dated dont they, I didnt know you were an ECO WARRIOR :medieval:

Ive asked before, but did you get your situation sorted

Good point, but they get dated dont they, I didnt know you were an ECO WARRIOR :medieval:

Ive asked before, but did you get your situation sorted

I'v not spoken to anyone TBH mate but I aint got season ticket cash right now anyway so I'm gona get a half at Christmas. I have 2 letters at home confirming I was banned til the end of the season so if it's on paper the ban is over I would guess, I'll be back no matter what anyway!

You'd think that if you renewed it would make sense to use last seasons and not print new cards every year!

It would also show how long, or how many seasons you have been a ticketholder, by the date first issued.

May be of no consequence, but it might be if wanting a ticket for the Euro final. :):)

I think they've got an issue number to show long you've been a season ticket holder Licker.

no mate its in case you errrrrrrr :wacko: lose it, :unsure::unsure: they issue a new one, and then the ticket office can screw it up so you end up with issue 2 when in fact they have made issue 3, (when a new card is made the old one is cancelled) eventually i ended up with issue number 4.

anyway they said when i renewed two weeks before the new season begins. which i guess must be 28th so you'll get it the 30th of july.

no mate its in case you errrrrrrr :wacko: lose it, :unsure::unsure: they issue a new one, and then the ticket office can screw it up so you end up with issue 2 when in fact they have made issue 3, (when a new card is made the old one is cancelled) eventually i ended up with issue number 4.

anyway they said when i renewed two weeks before the new season begins. which i guess must be 28th so you'll get it the 30th of july.

Cheers for that mate, I thought it might be around that time.

• 2 weeks later...
Mine has just arrived through the post, the card itself is a bit of a letdown, Black and white but i got a giant A1 size picture of AJ doing the 3-0 sign, thats in colour, thats pretty neat.

Same here, good poster for my daughter room though