IGNORED

Blablabla

blablabla

Yea seems if you have a moan and your new they dont like you posting

must be just for you big boys with all the power

So Ill say it here

MOYESY HASNT GOT A CLUE

Because your first post was a fresh topic moaning, try looking round first every other thread is moaning about something at the mo so feel free to indulge yourself we just didnt need another one.

Welcome by the way :D

Are you a kopite?

Because your first post was a fresh topic moaning, try looking round first every other thread is moaning about something at the mo so feel free to indulge yourself we just didnt need another one.

Welcome by the way :D

Are you a kopite?

Does that make me a kopite as well Liam?

Seemed like you were asking if he was a kopite because he had a moan

No I was asking if he was a kopite cos his username is blablabla, he moaned about every player & manager in the post I deleted and invited opinions.

Just smelt like a kopite trying to drag us into slagging off our own team for his enjoyment.

For the record I shouldnt have deleted his post off hand like I did but my explaination still stands there are many active topics covering the same ground so we realy didnt need a new one IMO.

No im not a member of th red shite

and yea im standing by my "moyesy hasnt got a clue" even though it was taken alittle out of context.

I believe he should just bin the polotics and come out and tell it like it is ALA the red shites boss

Back me or I quit type of thing

As far his managerial skills i think at the moment there isnt really an argument... besides the ups and downs on the whole we are on the Up

• 4 weeks later...