IGNORED

Cple Footy Related Phurphy's

Pat

All From -> http://au.fourfourtwo.com/news/52010,balla...do-damages.aspx

Argentina - Logo No Go

A teenager asked the wrong man to tattoo a Boca Juniors logo on his back. The River Plate-supporting tattooist instead etched a penis on the victim.

“I could not see what he was tattooing because he didn’t have a mirror,” said the teenager.

“I only saw it when I got home and showed it to my parents.”

The tattooist is, rather understandably, being sued

Ballack, Kahn Win Dildo Damages

German sex shop chain Beate Uhse must pay German soccer stars Michael Ballack and Oliver Kahn $80,000 each for using their names for vibrators without permission, the company said.

The company had marketed the sex toys, dubbed Michael B. and Olli K., before Germany hosted the World Cup in 2006.

Although the surnames of the two German soccer stars were not used, it was clear they referred to Chelsea midfielder Michael Ballack and Bayern Munich goalkeeper Oliver Kahn.

Kahn and national team captain Ballack sued Beate Uhse in court for unauthorised use of their names and won.

"The products have been withdrawn," the spokeswoman said.

"We have to pay 50,000 Euros to each of them

Perhaps a market for the " Lovin Lee C " or the smooth headed " Andy Rocket In Ya pocket J " ?