IGNORED

Barry Fry.

Just read on teletext that Barry Fry has put his entire Squad on the transfer list to cut costs, he does'nt do things by halves. :D

But this time last year some of you might recall me talking about a young centre half making his début, he was so good that he kept the captain out of the team, and is still playing, never been Dropped .

His name is Sean St Ledger 18 years old now, and very much one to look for in the future. I'm thinking there could be a bargain to be had for somebody.

Not us, cos we dont tend to take any chances do we, probs end up trying to buy him for £5m in 18 months time, ala Ashton. :D

anyway remember the name, Sean St Ledger.

Just read on teletext that Barry Fry has put his entire Squad on the transfer list to cut costs, he does'nt do things by halves.  :D

But  this time last year some of you might recall me talking about a young centre half making his début, he was so good that he kept the captain out of the team, and is still playing, never been Dropped .

His name is Sean St Ledger 18 years old now, and very much one to look for in the future.  I'm thinking there could be a bargain  to be had for somebody.

Not us, cos we dont tend to take any chances do we,  probs end up trying to buy him for £5m in 18 months time, ala Ashton.  :D

anyway remember the name, Sean St Ledger.

Sounds like a race horse !