IGNORED

Anelka The Probable Answer

evertonio

A SCOTTISH PAPER CALLED THE HERALD REPORTED THAT WE WERE ON THE VERGE OF SIGNING A SUCCESSFUL EX PREM STRIKER FROM ABROAD..........THINKIN ANELKA,KEZMAN,FORLAN,POSTIGA,WILTORD?.SORRY FOR CAPS,CANT BE ARSED RE-WRITING. LINK 4 PAPER ON OTHER EFC CHAT FORUMS.

Is this where we ask u what forum and u giv us a link then we find no anelka info after signing up?

Just a thought.................... :huh:

Guest Reg Reagan

an ex-shit player?

ya having a laugh arent you :lol:

anelka is a no no... his on and off the field attitude is NOT what we want and i dont suppose he will be coming to us unless the price is right for him and his manager!

Can't see where the money would come from to get him.It would have to be a loan with a view to a permanent move. He's class alright just ask the shite and how they rated him.He would score a fair few but he's an absolute prick so i don't really want him.He must be worth a few quid considering how many big moves he's had. :blink:

Bellamey's a prick as well - but I wish we had him in our frontline about now.

I don't care if Anelka comes for 18months scores plenty of goals then moves on to be honest. I just want somebody with pace and can score goals. F8ck it at this moment someone doing it for the rest of this season only would do me right now.

If we got him for aroubd £5m and he only hung around for a year we would lose very little money on him. He is a class player to be honest

Bellamey's a prick as well - but I wish we had him in our frontline about now.

I don't care if Anelka comes for 18months scores plenty of goals then moves on to be honest. I just want somebody with pace and can score  goals. F8ck it at this moment someone doing it for the rest of this season only would do me right now.

If we got him for aroubd £5m and he only hung around for a year we would lose very little money on him. He is a class player to be honest

Anelka is a mercenary...but he never harmed the RS or Man City...

Would love his arrogance at Everton...we need it - probably one thing that noneof our players has - arrogance to foul, push past, take people on, shoot from every angle etc.etc.

Even if for 1 season...would be worht it - he's only 26, maybe he's grown up?!

To be honest if Anelka does sign for us either permentely or on loan, I would say it would be a bit of a coup for us. I would never have expected us to sign a player of his caliber this january to be honest.

You look at all the deals that have been done so far this transfer window and nothing sticks out as a bit of business I wish we had done.

Still a long way to go, but I have my fingers crossed for the deal coming off, because I think he is a great player to have in the team and signing players like him WOULD show progress.

the upside is that there wont be much opposition for his signature, souness may be out of a job, even if hes not im sure freddy shepard must be gettin board of givin him blank cheques. he has already played for city, rs and arsenal, which rules out a few clubs. i think its a close call between us and the skunks if the rumours are true.

personality = twat

footballer = quality