IGNORED

Brain Teaser

Adams

Ino its a bit pathetic but i want to see if any of you guys can get this. I couldnt get it and it did me head in - until me mate tld me.

untitledev9.jpg

Ryt theres an island and theres a fire on it. The aim is to save the man from dieing.

The wind is blowing west so the fire is spreading towards the man. You cant jump in the water because then you get eatan by the sharks.

You cant splash water on the fire because your hand will get bitten by the sharks

The fire is burning on dead grass and dead grass only. Eventually the fire will reach you and burn you.

HOW DO YOU SURVIVE?

Edited by Adams

Set fire to the grass to the east of you, blows east until it runs out of island then the fire coming from the west has nothing to burn. Then barbeque a shark, invite round some natives, sink some fermented coconut milk and have a party :D .

Edited by MikeO

Set fire to the grass to the east of you, blows east until it runs out of island then the fire coming from the west has nothing to burn. Then barbeque a shark, invite round some natives, sink some fermented coconut milk and have a party :D .

spot on :thumbsup_still: :thumbsup_still: