IGNORED

Unique Stadium Feature

In the Keith Wyness interview last week regarding our new stadium, he hinted at there being possible changes and the inclusion of something that will make our stadium unique. The RS have got an idiotic plan for a new stadium but none the less it is unique, My question is:

What unique feature would include in our stadium plans to make it stand out?

(please no references to it being within the city boundary etc.. as those opions are very well voiced)

I think something along the lines of the Olympic statdium in Berlin world be quite impressive but obviously it would have to be something a bit different.

Interesting point there Leadline, sliding roof perhaps?, Underpitch parking?, no obscured views would be an improvement, smaller goals?.

It will probably be something to do with a feature which contributes fuck all to the overall look, but may lower the cost, plastic garden chairs for seating I think. (£3.99 each at Wilkinsons)

ATB

Mac

Interesting point there Leadline, sliding roof perhaps?, Underpitch parking?, no obscured views would be an improvement, smaller goals?.

It will probably be something to do with a feature which contributes fuck all to the overall look, but may lower the cost, plastic garden chairs for seating I think. (£3.99 each at Wilkinsons)

ATB

Mac

Haha! Underpitch parking is a very good idea and them seats would be an improvement on the haemeroid inducing shite weve got now!

Do you think it may be the stand that can be changed from a seating area into a standing area, Big Kieth was involved in some sort of lobby to get it introduced last(or earlier this) year where he said he would like to include it at Evertons new stadium

That would be Fookin awsome, or possibly a step backwards

Could well be someone was on another forum saying the same thing suggesting that should be where all the singers and entertainers should go to drive up an atmosphere which i'd all for it it's allowed, but more than likely wouldn't be but still we can always dream :rolleyes:

ATB

Mac

No doubt you'd be asked to leave the car running during the game on cold days, save a few more quid on undersoil heating!!

An honours list near the away stand entrance listing all the league titles and cup wins.

Prince Rupert's Tower in one of the corners (Alex stole my idea from a previous thread ! ;) )

Seating area like in one of the German stadium that is basically a fold up seat so you have the choice to sit or stand for the game.

1878 in white seats against the blue seats

We obviously want a blue perimeter around the pitch.. I'd like to see either some former nicknames/monikers painted in (School of Science, Mersey Millionaires, The Black Watch and Grand Old Team(?)) or Nil Satis Nisi Optimum down one length of the pitch and Saint Domingo Football Club down the opposite side.

Personally I'd like to see a statue of Harry Catterick and John Moores in addition to Dean with a quote they have said about the club beneath.

Take the scaffolding from GP to the new place.

IM sure by unique he KW means cheap

so how about some suggestions

1 instead of the latest materials use wood corregated iron and old prams

2 not just hi tech folding seats buts lets recylce most of the old... we may even get a grant for being green

3 plastic grass anyone

4 unique well lets not forget the Tesco in the background of them pictures...Do we get loyalty points????

5 i know instead of 35 quid a ticket lets charge 50-60 quid.. that will fill the 50k seater stadium wont it lads

6 oh and not to forget the 5 quid program 3quid pie and 4 quid pint

7 to make it easy for the kids 2 quid cans of coke

8 instead of a mcds we will get in wimpy urgh

9 paper mache statues or even some real life ones...

10 we might be the only carbon neutral ground in the prem... ooo think of the grants