IGNORED

Is Old Trafford In Manchester

We will still be on Merseyside, we have the opportunity to move on. Lets go for it!! How can a 50000 all seater fail if we all go along and support, fears of football fans very rarely materialise. Glazers spring to mind.

I would like to see this move and the board putting in initiatives to fill the stadium every week. Things like kids go free days, ladies goes free day, be imaginative with season tickets - half price next season if we finish top 6?? We just need to get the place bouncing and it will feel like home.

Come on the toffees!!!!!!!!!

We will still be on Merseyside, we have the opportunity to move on. Lets go for it!! How can a 50000 all seater fail if we all go along and support, fears of football fans very rarely materialise. Glazers spring to mind.

I would like to see this move and the board putting in initiatives to fill the stadium every week. Things like kids go free days, ladies goes free day, be imaginative with season tickets - half price next season if we finish top 6?? We just need to get the place bouncing and it will feel like home.

Come on the toffees!!!!!!!!!

If you want those price cuts and free days then kiss goodbye to signing players. The whole reason for moving is extra revenue, and you want to cut it straight away.

I think you will find that Everton do not sell out a 40000 stadium so a bit of creative thinking to fill the stadium is important - And Manchester United are the worlds biggest club so as much as I hate them we can learn from their successes.

Slashing prices isn't the way to go. We're already one of the cheapest in the Prem, and the prices will go up in a new stadium not reduce.

theres been talk of liverpool buying Goodison to turn it into a car park for there new stadium that would leave me sick and many evertonians turning in there grave, those red sh*tes walking all over are belovid Goodison the dirty Bast*rds.

It makes me sick to think of it.

the longer this go's on the more doubts that come into my mind

i feel in a kind of lose or lose situation now :(