IGNORED

sissko

Guest Blue

legend....what a player great game vs sunderland at weekend.....shame we missed out on him!!! he's guna be amazin!

why did we miss out on him??? o yeh he rejected us for liverpool didn't he?

Doesnt look a 5m player? To many, he does.

Remember mates, he is only 20 and has a tremendous game. And he will only improve according to me and Rafa is the best man to improve under.

He can tackle, he can run, he can shoot! boy he can do a lot of things with the football. If only he improves on his passing, i think he is an excellent signing. :lol:

i guess we will have to wait and see, others have said that he has looked good, maybe i missed those games and only saw when he hasnt played that well. in one of the qualifier games, i forget which, he seemed to lose it every time he got it. time to get used to the english way maybe. thing is with liverpool, the players dont get much of a chance before they are replaced by another signing, plyers like Cheryou had potential but never really got much of a go, this could happen to Sissoko if he doesnt do the business almost immediatley

one swallow doesn't make a summer, I would sooner be more worried about morientes who seems to be another Veron - can't take to the demands of the premiership - class yes, but it's horses for courses and that horse doesn't like the prem.

Sissoko may be a decent player, £5m is a tough billing to live up to.

You are making him sound out to be a bargain... time will tell and he needs to do it over a period of time consistently, Cheyrou, Le Tallec, Kewell, Diouf, Josemi. All started off great, then.................you fill in the rest.

one swallow doesn't make a summer

What does that mean? I think Reina is a fantastic signing. So, is Sissoko. I rate him highly. Higher than Zenden, anyday.

5 million. Its a bargain. When one thinks of the signings Houllier made.

Letme see...5 million for Diao. 10 For diouf. 4 for cheyrou, sissoko looks good.

He'll turn out to be a great player. MArk my words.

And he has played under Rafa. So rafa knows what he is and Rafa is a smart man. Knows whom to buy and when to do it.

I think Josemi is the only Rafa buy which backfired. but 2 million isnt gonna hurt us, is it?

Doesnt look a 5m player? To many, he does

To many a rs fan he may do but i think that you may have paid over the odds for this fella, oh yeah and Crouch aswell! Is Beneathus related to Houllier?? Or do the rs just get ripped of by teams that think hang on we can take the p1ss here a bit?? :lol:

If you look at Sissoko we had agreed a deal for 5 million Euros arould 3.9million quid im told, and he signed for the rs for 5.6 million quid thats 1.7 million more than our valuation ;)

In sissoko, Benitez has aquired a player with an energy and drive that will prove a major asset in the months ahead. He is a fantastic signing, and he will, in the long run, prove to be one of the most important members of our squad. I am sure of that already. His rangy stride and tough tackling are reminiscent of another frenchman who has just left the premiership, and whilst he still has a few rough edges, the signs are that this kid has what it takes to mature into a world class holding/free role midfielder.

If the initial signs are an accurate guide, Benitez has pulled another master stroke in the transfer market.

You cannot seriously compare him to Viera - of course you are gonna have a vested interest in hoping that the obvious comparisons such as the long strides and tough tackles make him similar in ways to Viera, but then so it also makes him similar to Carlton Palmer.

One swallow making a summer means early signs mean nothing, only time will tell...

I am not comparing him to Viera. Im just saying that his tackling reminds me of him. I really dont care what you say bout him really. I think he is a great signing and i will follow his performances closely.

Yea, time will tell, hafnia. But the signs are good.

If the initial signs are an accurate guide, Benitez has pulled another master stroke in the transfer market.

Xavier - what was the first 'master stroke' that Rafa the Robber pulled off, because I can't recall it - was it Nunez for Owen?

Also - Sissoko was outplayed tonight against CSKA Sofia - he couldn't handle the tough tackling - 100% win record lost - and it was lost from the midfield - final ball to the lacklustre forwards was dreadful - hope Everton show the determination that Sofia did - something to be proud of even though it wasnt quite enough.

Liverpool, got to say it, looked poor tonight.