IGNORED

This Weeknd In P@t's Backyard

Pat

HAd 2 blokes drown when small fishing boat overturned, A child was killed after a irnijai jelly fish sting, Dewd had his surf board snapped by a Tiger shark.

Then a 21 yr old woman was horrifcally mauled to death by no less than THREE Bull Sharks in shallow water @ a beach I hired a small aluminium dingy but 4 weeks ago.

No good the place the attack occured is called AMITY...the weeknd we were their I said to the Missus....Eeeerie spooky...this place has the same name as the place in JAWS.....Irony ?...I think Not.

so its 36-40 deg's Cels every day, the beaches are closed, the sharks are peckish, the Jelly's thick & we got Chelsea in the cup if we get past millwall...Great.

If we can get past Chelsea, ill here & now state that ill swim the Amity Channell in celebration.

Whilst but a short a swim, it is what ya could label treachorus, I said like Alcatraz & san francisco bay, they replied nah, thye only have little sharks over there....!!!

Must be due a Croc attack?

P.s found a family of Red Back Spiders livivng in me tool box, bloody summer....Starting to wonder if a Middle eastern location under the eye of Al Qaeda...may be better 4 the haalth & a feckin less dangerous place to live?

Guest fozzie22
HAd 2 blokes drown when small fishing boat overturned, A child was killed after a irnijai jelly fish sting, Dewd had his surf board snapped by a Tiger shark.

Then a 21 yr old woman was horrifcally mauled to death by no less than THREE Bull Sharks in shallow water @ a beach I hired a small aluminium dingy but 4 weeks ago.

No good the place the attack occured is called AMITY...the weeknd we were their I said to the Missus....Eeeerie spooky...this place has the same name as the place in JAWS.....Irony ?...I think Not.

so its 36-40 deg's Cels every day, the beaches are closed, the sharks are peckish, the Jelly's thick & we got Chelsea in the cup if we get past millwall...Great.

If we can get past Chelsea, ill here & now state that ill swim the Amity Channell in celebration.

Whilst but a  short a swim, it is what ya could label treachorus, I said like Alcatraz & san francisco bay, they replied nah, thye only have little sharks over there....!!!

Must be due a Croc attack?

P.s found a family of Red Back Spiders livivng in me tool box, bloody summer....Starting to wonder if a Middle eastern location under the eye of Al Qaeda...may be better 4 the haalth & a feckin less dangerous place to live?

Fuck me..i'm afraid of house spiders :o

Guest Reg Reagan
Luckily it's not as bad in the suburbs of Sydney at the moment although been sightings of hammer head sharks down by one of my local beaches. Luckily i usually only find huntsman spiders round my house i don't think their poisonous although their bloody big bastards.

is your place where you skips bashed a few arabs?

Edited by Reg Reagan

Red backs are the nuisance in my part...in "PLAUGE" proportions this time o yr..Apparently...typical, cple hrs after making this post, goes out to get mail & theirs a family taken up shop in me mail box.

So went 4 house/yard peruse.

found em in me tool box, in some empty flower pots..nesting in cracks in the outside walls brick work,Between posts in timber fence, under outside chairs garden furniture etc, under me BBQ & low & behold in / under the steel tray back of me Land Cruiser.

The Funnel web we rarely get (2 hot)..& they say worse than a Tarantula & 1 of the wrolds nastiest bastards, scary looking feckers to.

The Red back is a top 3 to 5 in the world list of venom im told, so yippe 4that.

However my neighbour has given me sound advice..

(1) If you dont annoy them they wont bite U...greeeat.

(2) Can of petrol on hand. ( seems the Aussie way..Burn the ass out of anyhting in the way or problems)

"Pat's new Pet's"

hassel2.jpg

"A Funnel 4 Licker"

04a.jpg

Guest Reg Reagan

that funnelweb spider looks very aggressive and it seems that they can kill you with one lil bite...

the redback is not as big as you ppl think it is... the redback can be as big 10p coin but still... they can kill