IGNORED

Fernandes Very Close

Iam actually over the moon with this transfer, not only have we signed a player who is very impressive in terms of his skills, but we have nearly all but managed to get him in before the next premiership game. Great work by Moyes, i look forward to seeing Manny back in blue where he belongs.

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I guess most websites are at this stage. I am not worried about only owning half as but prem rules we have to get the say when he is sold. and to be honest I think he will be here for 5 years. Is it just me or is this turing into the best side we have had since the 80's

i think even without this summers signing we have the best side since the 80's, but i'm positive this is the best everton side in my generation (too young in the 80s)

It looks as if we have all but signed Manny- But does anybody know for how much.

I have read that is is £8m, I have also read that -

i) we have only signed 50% of this right from Benfica

ii) we have negociated with his other owners the right to buy the other 50%

So is £8M (if indeed the figure is £8M) we are paying for 50% of a player or is £8M the eventual cost for 100% of the player.

I am a little confused to what a 100% Manny ownership is eventually going to cost - £16M, £12M or £8M.

A massive difference in valuation as you can see

Im a bit old fashioned like that, I cant stop staring at the avatar everytime you post :D

She is good isn't she? how i wish i could see her in person for a good wham bam!! I shall give you a call when i ever get her in person! lol....now stop starring too much at my avatar and get back to work ,...and never stain your PC screen again!!! lol..