IGNORED

Ssssshhhhhhhhhhuuuusssshhhhhhh

:mellow: It's all gone very silent at Everton. Are we about to make evertonians very happy by announcing some signings this week or is the speculation involving the likes of anelka, tommy etc just that !!!!

Moyesy wont be pushed on the subject, well who can blame him after the summer of discontent.

Unfortunately I think it will be the last day of the transfer window by which time anyone will do as long as it adds numbers to a very small squad, possibly a few loan deals but I think we can forget any big names coming in.

So unless DM has some rabits in Bk flat cap then it will be a backs to the wall job fighting for every point, well whats new!!!!!!!

Doom AND Gloom

But just maybe..................

:mellow: It's all gone very silent at Everton. Are we about to make evertonians very happy by announcing some signings this week or is the speculation involving the likes of anelka, tommy etc just that !!!!

Moyesy wont be pushed on the subject, well who can blame him after the summer of discontent.

Unfortunately I think it will be the last day of the transfer window by which time anyone will do as long as it adds numbers to a very small squad, possibly a few loan deals but I think we can forget any big names coming in.

So unless DM has some rabits in Bk flat cap then it will be a backs to the wall job fighting for every point, well whats new!!!!!!!

Doom AND Gloom

But just maybe..................

Silence is better than all the noise of the sumer with no results! Me thinks DM lernt a lesson last summer.

i think the reason moyesey is keeping his mouth shut is because he is scared someone will try and nick our targets, so this is why he has said Everton have no money which in my opinion is bullshit as we went from very poor to being in the top 20 richest clubs in europe, so i wouldnt be suprised to see a few signings

im from scotland and apparently moyesey is after

Hearts - gordon GK, webster DF

Hibs - brown MF

which in my opinion are excellent players

Good things come to Everton when they wait