IGNORED

Time Right For Faddy!

I have to say Faddy every season always flatters to decieve with 2 or 3 amazing cameo performances. Back in 2005 when beatts was on form faddy was also getting some good games under his belt. With our current small crop of fit stikers I think against blackburn faddy should get given his chance as a stiker along side AJ. I actually think with balls into faddys feet he could create a good few openings for AJ. I think we should give them atleast a couple of games together as I don't think Vic is up to a full first team action at the moment.

Faddy definitley desrves his chance. Strikers are thin on the ground and experience is lacking. He has proven that he has immense abillity, now needs to show he can put the performances in regulalry. I remember when we bought him, a lot of clubs being very envious and he was tipped as a major talent in Scotland, if not THE major talent to come from Scotland for years. Come on Faddy, your time is now, or you'll fade into Mediocrity as per Cadamarteri and co.

BobbyJ is tip top, and I would not put Faddy in anyway over AJ. Pienaar will be this seasons revelation. Moyes try before you buy seems to be the Midas touch. AJ will get us a hatful this season, just look at the service on offer this year. Faddy would do well sitting off AJ up front as a foil