IGNORED

New Faces

Gotta keep your heads up it is hard and so F*&*ing annoying but hey thats the club , they wouldnt want to make life to easy for us would they !

It is a case of not having money but its also a case of finding the right type of player. What is the point of spending £5m on a player that may not produce the goods - I'd rather not sign him!

Come on get real - the top clubs have no problem attracting players and have the finances to back it all up.

We neither have the credibility yet or the finances to pay top players or draw the cream of young players to our club.

Look at the likes of this Theo Walcott - in days gone by he would come to clubs like our as a potential stepping stone. We have had this discussion before (SWP) they now get bought up straight away buy the big guns and are happy to sit on benchs - gotta be at a club who win and pay big money now a days.

In January a lot of the other player who move are usually not part of their current clubs plans - i.e not good enough.

Yes, I would like to see a couple of new faces, but if it is only rubbish that are willing to come here this time of year - I would rather do with out.

Based on the current club profile - to get really good players we would have to throw money at them. Although, I would say the clubs profile over the last 18 months is as good as its ever been in the Prem.

You don't just buy sh1t for the sake of buying it. We have see enough money wasted on that over the past 10 years.

Come on get real - the top clubs have no problem attracting players and have the finances to back it all up.

We neither have the credibility yet or the finances to pay top players or draw the cream of young players to our club.

Look at the likes of this Theo Walcott - in days gone by he would come to clubs like our as a potential stepping stone. We have had this discussion before (SWP) they now get bought up straight away buy the big guns and are happy to sit on benchs - gotta be at a club who win and pay big money now a days.

In January a lot of the other player who move are usually not part of their current clubs plans - i.e not good enough.

Yes, I would like to see a couple of new faces, but if it is only rubbish that are willing to come here this time of year - I would rather do with out.

Based on the current club profile - to get really good players we would have to throw money at them. Although, I would say the clubs profile over the last 18 months is as good as its ever been in the Prem.

You don't just buy sh1t for the sake of buying it. We have see enough money wasted on that over the past 10 years.

yeah spot on with this ! it just gets so frustrating !