IGNORED

Midfielder

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

firstly how can we go from fernandes to them. jus stupid.

come on graverson has passed it. hes older! command more wages!. would just be stupid. says alot when hes struggling at celtic!

and the only club thats linked with him is sheff utd!!!

nolan is another goal scoring midfielder we already have one and a better one in timmy!!

you dont see him play defence splitting passes do you?!!!!!

i would personally go for riquelme get a good 3 years out of him! use the money from fernandes to pay the wages.

it then gives us 3 years to find a younger version of him.

i would like to think that every manager has a plan B which was manny i guess (afta missing out on lucho) but must have had a plan C!the money is there the last person who would lie to us is DM!!!!

ppl need to realsie since we've sold tommy we've got better and moved on, and he's got older and has had his pay day. need some1 with the hunger to succeed!!

taking graverson back would be a big step back in my opinion!

Diego would be class. maybe Pablo Aimar, Jesus Navas, Enzo Maresca or even throw all the money we have left at Lucho Gonzalez might aswell as its almost panic time and he is 100% owned by Porto now (i know our initial bid was a ploy to make Porto buy him outright). i really want to see us sign someone with creativeness not just a hard worker. comes on Moyesee make me proud.

Erm I must have been tired I think I've signed up as a girl which while slightly amusing - er I'm a bloke!

If you are refering to the "Toffee Lady" No you havent mate, as time goes by and you post more the name will go through some changes of ex everton players, if you post enough and stay with us long enough you can change it yourself to whoever you want. :)

Come on people.

You have seen how long it has taken for us to sign the players this season that we have got.

We have got 4 days left to sign a midfielder and we won't even have sent the scouts out by then.

If Yak signs he will be our last bit of business this summer.

Shame as would like a midfielder like Arteta to help out in midfield but never going to have enough time to get it all sorted without paying over the odds for someone that he would not do earlier on in the transfer window

Edited by Adam

At least we may end up with a bit of deadline day excitement now....it is the Everton way after all, specially if nothing happens. Last week it was looking like they'd be allowed Friday night off but it looks like the medical team will be in! Stand by your PC's lads :P .