IGNORED

The New Wembley Stadium

seriously though, theres still worries about it not being finished isnt there?

would love to see Everton there, i would defo go but sadly i dont see it happenin :( (still hopin though)

as for any other club being there if we dont get there then as long as its not some shite team against a quality team then it will be good (and by shit i mean div 1 team e.g. millwall

lets hope the blues will be ther though :D

Everton V Liverpool would be a massive cup final !

I cant  see it being ready though which is crap !

U say that like you can see us being in the final!

Think we can take Millwall then Chelse? If we do we deserve to win the cup, plus we got Arsenal in the league the weekend before the Chelsea date wiv Wigin mid week after. Could be a momentus couple of weeks for the blues or the biggest desaster we have ever seen.

Portsmouth (A)

Millwall (H)

Arsenal (H)

Chelsea (if we beat Millwall) (H)

Wigan (A)

Man City (H)

Blackburn (H)

This next month could make our season, all winnable games me thinks B)

Edited by GoldfishMemory

Yeah i think were do Millwall then Chelsea they got alot on but as Jose said " the league is priority " so id guess the champions league comes in second . we gotta be a bit more optimistic here !

I'v been optimistic all season, dont think i can take another kick in the nuts, they are still bruised from Villa :(

Still i am living in hope and getting picked up by my coach at 6:50 Saturday mornig, anything for a piss up hehe

I'v been optimistic all season, dont think i can take another kick in the nuts, they are still bruised from Villa  :(

Still i am living in hope and getting picked up by my coach at 6:50 Saturday mornig, anything for a piss up hehe

very true we have had a few low blows dealt ! i feel the real madrid conspiracy has arrived at the club .

still gotta keep you chin up

after all the crap this season i think a nice finisher would be to see dunc lift the cup in his last game ever for the blues, in the newe wembley, scoring the winner in the last minute with a trade mark header/elbow in defenders face against the RS

(must stay away from the medicine cabinet before posting) :unsure:

Ditto Reg, as the part ( Perhaps shonkily built) Stadium gathers cement dust, the relevant parties are spending squillions in court arguing over who got it wrong.

Multiplex did an amazing job with the Sydeny olympic stadium & delivered ahjead of sched ..makes ya wonder what happed here ( other than dodgy c ement o'course

sounds a shamozzle right up our alley....Can anyone else envisage the royal blue, round collar, umbro chest logo & a big Multiplex splashed actross the front.

Sounds a shimozzle we'd be involved wif...!!!.