IGNORED

gravedigger

Awrite lads, im new on here, as a scottish everton fan i dont get to see as much of the team as i would like so i thought signing up here would be a good way to keep up to date with the goings on! got a quick question and im hoping someone can fill me in, Gravesens just came back from Celtic, and he was erratic to say the least in his year up here and IMO got unfairly ostracised by Strachan, what was he like in his time at us? I can remember him being brilliant but as i say, i dont see the full games that often and how a player is playing on tv can be totally different from watching him at a game. any thoughts?

Awrite lads, im new on here, as a scottish everton fan i dont get to see as much of the team as i would like so i thought signing up here would be a good way to keep up to date with the goings on! got a quick question and im hoping someone can fill me in, Gravesens just came back from Celtic, and he was erratic to say the least in his year up here and IMO got unfairly ostracised by Strachan, what was he like in his time at us? I can remember him being brilliant but as i say, i dont see the full games that often and how a player is playing on tv can be totally different from watching him at a game. any thoughts?

Personally i fink that the 3 years or so he was with us he must have had 6 months where he was awsome, motm most games, but he had his off days, some days he couldn't pass a ball 10yards but other days he could do a 50yard ball straight to the players feet.