IGNORED

Jokes

GoldfishMemory

This chick goes to her docter and tells him that she can’t get any from her husband. So he gives her some pills and says “they are experimental pills, put two into his coffee and see what happens”.

So she does and the next morning come back and says "the sex was great what if I use ten?”

And the docter replied “they are experimental pills so try it and see what happens”.

So the next day she comes back and says “the sex was better, can I put the whole bottle in and see what happens.

The next morning a little boy turns up at the doctors and says. “my mother’s dead, my sister’s pregnant, my arse hurts like hell and my father is sitting in the corner saying here kitty, kitty, kitty, kitty."

Edited by GoldfishMemory

something a bit more sedate, not a joke as such.

Below are four (4) questions and a bonus question. You have to answer, You can't take your time, answer all of them immediately.

Let's find out just how clever you really are.

Ready?

First Question: You are participating in a race. You overtake the second person.

What position are you in

Answer: If you answered that you are first, then you are absolutely wrong! If you overtake the second person and you take his place, you are second!

Try not to screw up in the next question.

Second Question:

If you overtake the last person, then you are...?

Answer:

If you answered that you are second to last, then you are wrong again. Tell me, how can you overtake the LAST Person?You're not very good at this! Are you?

Third Question:Very tricky maths! Note: This must be done in your head only.Do NOT use paper and pencil or a calculator. Try it.

Take 1000 and add 40 to it. Now add another 1000. Now add 30. Addanother 1000. Now add 20. Now add another 1000 Now add 10. What is the total.?

.Did you get 5000?

The correct answer is actually 4100. Don't believe it? Check with your calculator! Today is definitely not your day. Maybe you will get the last question right?

Fourth Question:

Mary's father has five daughters: 1. Nana, 2. Nene, 3. Nini, 4. Nono. What is the name of the fifth daughter?........................

Answer: Nunu ?

NO! Of course not. Her name is Mary. Read the question again.

bonus question.....There is a mute person who wants to buy a toothbrush. By imitating the action of brushing one's teeth he successfully expresses himself to the shopkeeper and the purchase is done.

Now if there is a blind man who wishes to buy a pair of sunglasses,how should he express himself?

He just has to open his mouth and ask, so simple.

Pass this on to all those OH SO SMART PEOPLE IN YOUR LIFE.

Licker. ;)

Edited by toffeelicker

plz tell us how u do that maths 1 plz

Take 1000 and add 40 to it. Now add another 1000. Now add 30. Addanother 1000. Now add 20. Now add another 1000 Now add 10. What is the total.?

1000 + 40 = 1040

1040 + 1000 = 2040

2040 + 30 = 2070

2070 + 1000 = 3070

3070 + 20 = 3090

3090 + 1000 = 4090

4090 + 10 = 4100 (90 + 10 = 100)