IGNORED

Metalist Kharkiv

Sandman

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If no Tommy, i'd go Ozzy in AMC role just so we can have someone attacking going for it, We need to stretch them lenght and width ways so the loss of tommy hampens our efforts there as he would switch the play for us, (whether it comes off is another matter)

Have Decided to go now,well i havent decided to go, Student Loan Comming in Monday, I'll risk the Glawdy cause now my hair is short.

howard/wessels

hibbert lescott yobo baines

arteta gravesen jags pienaar

yak AJ

sorted,should be an easy 3 or 4 nil win,anything less is a shambles

If it's going to be that easy!.....why not rest one of the central defenders and play

Stubbs.....also maybe try inform McFadden up with Yak, and have AJ on the bench

as cover.

howard/wessels

hibbert lescott yobo baines

arteta gravesen jags pienaar

yak AJ

sorted,should be an easy 3 or 4 nil win,anything less is a shambles

If it's going to be that easy!.....why not rest one of the central defenders and play

Stubbs.....also maybe try inform McFadden up with Yak, and have AJ on the bench

as cover.

because id rather us impose ourselves on the european scene and have the continental sides think :o ooo i hope we dont get them its going to be tough playing there,remember going the home game against dinamo bucharest and that only finished 1-0 with our strongest team so we really need to make our mark

14/1's there standard i think. bookies don't really put much effort into pricing up goal scorers. they price the favourites too low and put stock prices on anyone who probably wouldn't score based on if they were playing.

you'll find VDM probably more likely to score than lescott!!!

we've got to attack them hard here, the last thing we want is a tight game and a tough trip back to Ukraine. we also need to make sure we get a clean sheet as well though. ideal score would be 2 or 3-0. or obviously more!

johnson and yak up front and for the love of good if we all over them plant the ball in front of johnson as much as possible and make sure he scores! he needs a goal and maybe he'll get his chance here.

Wessels should keep his place, he had nothing to do against united and could do with another game to keep him confident that he's not just in the squad to make up the numbers. he didn't do anything wrong at the weekend so no reason to drop him. plus it'll give howard a bit of extra time to get over his injury.

I said Donesk were a good team, but I still think Donesk + Kiev are a differant level to Metalist, what do you Metalist fans think of Donesk and Kiev can you beat these??

thanks for your analysis andriy... hey everyone we have our own ukranian football pundit here...what team and formation are they likely to put out? how are they going to play? what is their form like? who are their key players? any injuries?

^^ Haha well put it this way I wouldnt be predicting 3-0 against the other two Ukranian teams but this team wont know whats hit them if we go out there and pass the ball round a bit, none of this long ball shite against these because they will suit that type of game. Im predicting a 4 4 2 formation from each team and all us fans to go home happy! ^_^

I don't believe Aj threw a tantrum he doesn't stike me as the type even when he is getting chopped down in penalty areas he doesn't complain.

My otehr though is as well as Faddy looks he hasn't done all that much for EFC. I would like to know the stats of aj's shots on goal because I bet he has had a whole raft of chances as soon as one pop's in so will 5 I still reckon him and yak will get 30 between them this season.

More to the point doesn anyone know what the actual team will be.

I don't believe Aj threw a tantrum he doesn't stike me as the type even when he is getting chopped down in penalty areas he doesn't complain.

My otehr though is as well as Faddy looks he hasn't done all that much for EFC. I would like to know the stats of aj's shots on goal because I bet he has had a whole raft of chances as soon as one pop's in so will 5 I still reckon him and yak will get 30 between them this season.

More to the point doesn anyone know what the actual team will be.

Moyes said on evertontv that he wont decide the team until tonight