IGNORED

G14 Considering Massive Expansion

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id...812&cc=5901

Don't know if we'll be invited to join the "expanded" group or not, but if we were, would you want us to accept?

I'm of two minds on that. Where there's a group with power, it's always more advantageous to be sharing in that power and not left in the cold, begging for scraps, but the same time, I've always hated the G14 and everything it stands for; if anything I'd rather see it go away completely. So to think of us selling out to them... <_<

Agree with your position really....the only thing worse than being in it would be to be left out of it :( . But if it goes to fifty then I think it's virtually certain we'd be invited.

Theres a good chance we'd be included but i dont know if i'd say "virtually certain". Afterall one of the criteria mentioned was regular European football. That would rule us out then would it not?

Theres a good chance we'd be included but i dont know if i'd say "virtually certain". Afterall one of the criteria mentioned was regular European football. That would rule us out then would it not?

Apologies I didn't read it properly, I was assuming that they'd be looking for the biggest clubs in which case we'd be in for sure. Just have to wait and see I suppose....if they go on the European ranking coefficient we'll be fucked.