IGNORED

Challenge

Bill

Just want to say to......Killa, Goldfish, Patch, Steg, Mikeo, Fozz, and anyone else who thinks thinks Licker cant hold his own on the Arcade Games.

A friendly Challenge. go to the Diamond Chaser, and Ultimate Billiards, and look at those Scores.............went through all the levels on both those Games and i think they are UNBEATABLE. But you never Know, it was right down to the last second when i completed, so if you can do it Quicker you might beat the score.

Good luck and happy hunting.

Licker. ;)

Just want to say to......Killa, Goldfish, Patch, Steg, Mikeo, Fozz, and anyone else who thinks thinks Licker cant hold his own on the Arcade Games.

A friendly Challenge. go to the Diamond Chaser, and Ultimate Billiards, and look at those Scores.............went through all the levels on both those Games and i think they are UNBEATABLE. But you never Know, it was right down to the last second when i completed, so if you can do it Quicker you might beat the score.

Licker. ;)

So Licker throws down the gauntlet to his fellow TT members, too much time on one's hands me thinks :P

Licker. ;)

Was going to say something smug about my long standing Billiards top score but I've just seen that the Patchman has dethroned me (had to stay up 'til two in the morning to do it though :D ).

The one that pisses me off is breakout...I could get a really good score if the furking bat didn't keep sticking...does that happen for everyone or is it my computer?

Anyway Sir 'Licker, I salute you for anti-Luddite abilities (specially as Ult. Billiards is completely impossibe). :lol:

Yeah that breakouts a killer, it doesnt respond to the mouse, keeps on sticking.

And i cant do anything with those keys.(useless).

You both had GOOD SCORES on the billiards, ive cleared the table many times but my score is nowhere near as good.

A tip..For the DIAMOND CHASER. dont be concerned about the rocks, just worry about those little barstards that are trying to shoot you down, get as many of them as you can to keep your energy level up (Time ), the scores mount up without the rocks, and they're not going to kill you.