IGNORED

Putting Things In Context

robin.jones

I know the last few results have been poor but I think we should look at them in context.

Man U we matched them except for a late set piece.

Metalist if the ref doesn't disalow the pen we have a nice 2-0 to take to russia (And Aj is off the mark)

Villa Poor performance deserved nothing from the game.

Sheff Wed good second half performance moyes seems to have learned the lesson about neville playing right back and not midfield.

Playing a poor boro side with doubts over their 3 main stikers and we have yak who will want to prove a point. By the way a win could take us back into the top 4.

Is it really that bad

This may be true but I think we have had a bad spell and due to some bad luck and some bad play and some bad descisions moyes has hopefully seen the light and will start playing a settled midfield with nev at the back. I actually think carsley does have a certain amount of creativty. Obviously he is no arteta but he is better than nev

You cant keep saying, Bad spell, bad decisions, and bad luck, we've had too many poor performances over the short start to the season we, have only won 3 out of 7 league games and thats poor.

Moyes has a lot of work to do and if he wants to take us further then i would be looking to replace Hibbert, Carsley, Osman, and possibly Neville also, with four better players plus another 2 signings ...... a left footed winger, and a class midfielder.

If we lose on sunday we will be in the bottom half of the Table, and as far as i'm concerned that is unacceptable, its time for a bit of an improvement, not only in the performance of the players but also from the manager, his team formations and selections have often baffled me.