IGNORED

Per Kroldrup - Shittest Buy Ever?

Ok 4 months in and 1 game and now this http://icliverpool.icnetwork.co.uk/0400eve...-name_page.html

I realise we have had some shit players in our time Earl Barrett Marc Hottiger Claus Thompsen to name a few but if we are gonna sell this guy after only 4 months and 1 game we are gonna make a substantial loss on the 5.5m we paid in the summer. So I reckon we'd prob be lucky to get 3m for him so 2.5m maybe for 1 game a 4-1 defeat. Whilst this may be all speculation it has to go down as one of the worst pieces of business ever. :angry:

Definately looking like the S...test buy ever,I wonder about some of these pro,bring back kevin ratcliffe I say,no nonsense defending thats what we need not some guy getting twenty grand a week and is supposely "homesick"!P..s off with that crap,homesick,most of us wont make in a life time what these guy make in a year,journeymen pro,I tell you money has messed the game up forever for the evertons of this world.Think of it like this that w....er has played only one game for us and has been paid hundreds of thousands of pound,ok he has been injured but now I hear he's homesick and cant settle,what a load of s..t,I tell you put him working in some bar or supermarket in denmark making minimum wage and I bet that would cure he's homesickness,my heart bleeds for him,these guys need to realise there life an amazing life and should be giving 100 percent for the like of us who finance it!!!!!!!! :angry:

WELL SAID MATE........over the top payments i can go along with, if the fella pulls his guts out for the cause, but this fellas played one game and its too hard for him aarh. send the fooker back home.

Wouldnt want him in the trenches with me, i'd shoot him for deserting his duties. :angry:

Guest fozzie22
WELL SAID MATE........over the top payments i can go along with, if the fella pulls his guts out for the cause, but this fellas played one game and its too hard for him aarh. send the fooker back home.

Wouldnt want him in the trenches with me, i'd shoot him for deserting his duties. :angry:

:lol: