IGNORED

Metalist

MikeO

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The trek accross Europe starts 2morrow at 5:00pm when our plane leaves the tarmac at LJL Airport headed for Krakow in Poland, the boys are all meeting up at 1 to start the fun and games so I'd imagine I'll be well oiled come take off time :D I think we're gona tear the Mentalists a new arse hole but hey this is Everton we are talking about so I wouldnt be supprised if we got spanked off the park. Either way this will be a trip I'm never gona forget and I hope it's for the right reasons and not because I'v got sore wrists from a pair of plastic tie wraps :unsure:

We've all chipped in for a new flag especially for the trip so you can look out for us on the box should you want to, it's a blue background with Mickey's face in black, the spain flag in the top right hand corner & "All hail king Mikel of Spain" B)

We'll also have 2 three meter flags one blue with "Croxteth Supporters Club" & the crest & a black one with skull an crossbones in the middle & "Everton FC, We fear no man" in old style text.

I'm proper over excited this morning :thumbsup_anim:

Should be a cracking game - Would rather be going their with a 2 or 3 goal lead, but at least the teams focus will well and truly be on getting a result over there, rather than nervously defending.

Strange although it may sound, in a way, I think we are almost better of going over there currenly 'losing' the tie at 1-1 than taking a slender 1-0 lead. The home team have something to defend and we have go to go and attack.

They will be missing two of thier first choice defenders after them getting them send off last week, and they have not yet come across Arteta. I wouldn't be surprised if we see another one or two Mentalists get sent off.

I am going for 0-3 - and us to go through 4-1 on aggregate - Moyes has 'smelt' it!!!!! :lol:

I hope that we can at least win 1-0 but I think it will be 0-0 unfortunately.

Don't worry mate! Their two first choice central defenders are out for the game, were going to get a few corners and free kicks!

Arteta's foot............................Lescotts head...........................GOAL! SIMPLE!!

I have it on good authority that Lescott has set himself the target of 30 goal's this season!

I was just thinking back a couple of years ago to our must win away trip to Villareal. I the lads show as much determination as was shown in that game then I am sure we will go through, as I don't think Metailst as in the same category as CL semi finailists Villareal. We where only a dodge ref desision away from an away win.

Mikel Arteta from Barselona B ha-ha :D !!! I know this guy. I think he will not help you. We will show your team some interesting...

If you knew him then you would know he is going to run the show on Thursday. He has more class in his left foot than any of your players have in their entire body. Have a nice day :)

Hey you clever. You know Valeriy Lobanovskiy? His famous phrase was "Not team of stars but the Team-Star!!!"

But i think you not understand it now...

You will see it in Kharkov.

That's the type of phrase used when you have a bunch of nobody's and wouldn't know a star player if it danced naked infront of you. The Premiership is league full of stars and Arteta is a prominent one amongst them, you'll see lad.