Metalist

MikeO

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Havent started well :mellow:

How crap are we?

They are so much more comfortable on the ball.

And what tactics has Moyes sent the team out with. All we seem to be doing is lumping it forward. Try playing it on the ground you shower of shite.

Edited by Maghull70

Everton ya fuckin shit. We always make a hash of everything

worst managerial team selection I've ever seen, I can't believe he has played 3 up front after how poor we were at home with exactly the same formation, we are so lightweight in midfield it's disgraceful. What a dick Moyes is in Europe, why play a 3 up front when we NEVER normally play it EVER in the league, PLAY WHAT THE PLAYERS KNOW. Jagielka is an absolute waste of space, let's get Carsley on, at least he has some pride.

hoof hoof hoof hoof hoof, all the players look totally flat as well, no energy whatsoever. Stubbs has to be taken off and let's push up the pitch and press them, you can't just let European teams pass the ball around at will. This is so bad it's enbarrassing, even Arteta is useless tonight.

worst managerial team selection I've ever seen, I can't believe he has played 3 up front after how poor we were at home with exactly the same formation, we are so lightweight in midfield it's disgraceful. What a dick Moyes is in Europe, why play a 3 up front when we NEVER normally play it EVER in the league, PLAY WHAT THE PLAYERS KNOW. Jagielka is an absolute waste of space, let's get Carsley on, at least he has some pride.

Totally agree with you. Jagielka is useless.

I tell you what if a miracle happens and we win the tie I might actually feel a bit sorry for Metalist coz they seem to be a much better side than us.

Edited by Maghull70

long ball after long ball it is shocking

Shows Moyes hasnt got a clue. Why bypass the midfield when we have the likes of Arteta there?????

Who wouldve thought we could play worse than in the 1st leg?.

Anyone watching this would think that Metalist are desperate for the win. They look more dangerous than us.

McFadden is looking the likey to score for us

Osman seemed to be knocking around the front two at first. Yobo is having a nightmare, he looks totally devoid of confidence, what the hell has happened to our defence this season, only Lescott looks composed and solid. Arteta can't even seem to run, why can't Moyes get the players in the right shape for a European match, they look knackered, only McFadden looks threatening. Osman has been SO poor, why is he even playing? Carsley has to come into midfield and Osman has to go, it may seem a negative move but it'll get us the ball. To be honest, this is another low point. I like Moyes, but there has to come a point where his cup record has to threaten his job, this just isnt good enough. If Liverpool lost to these guys we'd be laughing our asses off for weeks, and we're making them look like Barcelona.

So what do we do at half time? What changes can we make because at the moment we're going out, no question.

Anichebe HAS to come on, he can be lazy and ineffective (although not as much as Yakubu tonight, to be fair he has had no service whatsoever and we all know his game isn't his workrate, it's scoring goals - which he will if you give him chances). Anichebe caused havoc in the first leg, European teams don't like a physical tall guy, Anichebe could become a hero, he must be watching this and chomping at the bit.

I love Yobo but this is the worst I've ever seen him play.

I too in the past have supported Moyes but this is the last straw. Totally useless performance tonight.

If we go out Moyes will have a lot of "Moyes Out" people to deal with.

What I'm watching is the most piss weak performance by any Everton team.

Our best chance at this stage is to fluke a goal and for it to go to Pens.

This is fucking depressing.

Only one down!......Bit lucky!But were still in it.

Take Yakubu off and bring on Anichebe.McFadden will cause trouble 2nd half and Pienaar

is looking pretty good!

Lescott looking decent......but no corners or free kicks!

Arteta needs to be brought into the game......Jagielka needs to be brought off :angry:

Only one down!......Bit lucky!But were still in it.

Take Yakubu off and bring on Anichebe.McFadden will cause trouble 2nd half and Pienaar

is looking pretty good!

Lescott looking decent......but no corners or free kicks!

Arteta needs to be brought into the game......Jagielka needs to be brought off :angry:

Bring BAINES on. Why the hell he is on the bench is beyond me.

Changes NEED to be made at half time. I just hope Moyes has the sense to see that at least.