IGNORED

Portsmouth To Sign Big Dunc

Neil

just been reading in the daily mirror that portsmouth are trying to sign big dunc? why i thought he was retiring at the end of the season plus why is dm even considering letting him go because if bent goes and then big dunc goes we r going to be in the shit striker wise

highly unlikely me thinks

he has openly admitted that he is struggling to make an impact in games, so why would a manager of another team see him as a good signing.

Big Dunc will continue to the end of the season then retire. Hopefully by then he may have scored a couple of goals and generallly put centre halfs thru 90 (we wish) minutes of hell :D

Plus he's british and harry don't buy british very often

So why did the club blow up?..>why did Duncan get suddenlly Ill?...many questions..Perhaps 1 more pay day is more attractive to the big man than we thinks?

As we all no he wouldnt leave for footballing reasons he would simply retire...18 mnths on the sth coast @ 20k a week, with the occasional playing appearance necessary might be a tempter for him?

I think this story just shows the mirror and all the gutter press to be exactly what they are

KNOB HEADS without a clue. It does amaze (and annoy) me that these fools "earn" so much money

Maybe my quote above was a bit premature. After reading the article, waht the fook are portmouth up to tapping a player the week before we play them. Bastards

Looks like the transfer window is hotting up

What I mean Adam (after reading it in the article on ICLiverpool) is that it is un ethical to talk to any player the week before you are due to play them as it unsettles them. Which it obviously did, fooking russian tit, but we won HAHAH

regardless of anythin thats been said, pompy did approach him as he stated on evertonfc.com himself, but he doesnt want to go. i dont believ most players when they say this kind of thing, but for duncan to come out and say so (when he hates talkin to media of any kind) i believe hes genuine. he will finish his days here