IGNORED

Newcastle

carlmc25

no1 but me realises how much phil neville fucks are team up! ...

Apologies for our collective ignorance :rolleyes::lol: .

why does everyone consistantly blame the wrong players for our poor performances.

Everyone calls is as they see it, disagreeing with you doesn't make them wrong...it just means they disagree with you.

Anyway Newcastle. Settle for a point personally, hopefully (according to the official site) we'll have Cahill, Gravesen and Vaughan back in contention after the international break....just in time for the derby. Keeping the unbeaten run going would do for me. 0-0.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Vic has got to be rewarded for his effort and given a start alongside AJ

With Mc FAD on the right, Pienar on the left

HOWARD

NEV - YOBO - LES - BAINES

FcFAD Arteta CARS Pienar

AJ & VIC

We'll shit em

Come on Faddy isn't a winger, he deserves to start upfront with Vic IMO.

definitely, surely everyone must recognise by now that Faddy is useless on the wing due to his lack of pace and is far more effective up front. If anyone should be stuck on the wing then it's AJ as it least he has pace and works hard! tho personally I woulnd't play AJ there either.

Definately, im just trying this, to sort the midfield out

Cant be Carsley and Nev or Jags together, Faddy can do the damage up front or on the wing coming in. Even though AJ hasnt been scoring he is a valuable player to have up front, he puts defenders under pressure

Mcfadden has been tryed on the wing sereral times, and he's shite there, we need Arteta + Pienaar down the wings its just who does in the middle. If Tommy is fit then we could actually win the game but i doubt he will.

---------------Howard----------------

Hibbo---Yobo---------Lescott--Baines

---------------Carsley-----------------

---Arteta-----Graveson----Pienaar---

---------A.J-------------Yakubu------

Thats what I hope for.

Thank you Victor great goal lad but if you play we will just hit long balls up all game.

Mcfadden has been good lately but I think A.J + Yakubu will turn it on if Tommy plays.

Edited by Blue4Ever

Moyes will go back to the tried and trusted line up, no more strange formations, lets get back to the team we are familiar with....

..........................HOWARD..........................

HIBBERT ...... YOBO .... LESCOTT ..... BAINES

PIENAAR.......CARSLEY ......NEVILLE .... ARTETA

.................. JOHNSON ...... McFADDEN..............

SUBS ........WESSELLS .. OSMAN .. JAGIELKA .. ANNICHEBE.. YAKUBU.

jags can cover anywhere across the back, osman can cover anywhere across midfield, and a complete switch of strikers up front if needed. :)

Moyes will go back to the tried and trusted line up, no more strange formations, lets get back to the team we are familiar with....

SUBS ........WESSELLS .. OSMAN .. JAGIELKA .. ANNICHEBE.. YAKUBU.

jags can cover anywhere across the back, osman can cover anywhere across midfield, and a complete switch of strikers up front if needed.

Johnson will be glad to have Arteta back...and as McFadden will be shooting on site AJ's speed over the first few metres could pay off for any fumbles from the goalkeeper.

Pienaar will love getting the starting eleven again and I think will really start to shine.

If and when a striker needs replacing....there could be a rumble in the jungle with our two heavyweights Anichebe and Yakubu eyeball to eyeball as to who's coming on!....Think Moyes could be letting Irvine have a go with that one!!

:unsure: Anyone in our academy would be better than having them two together again. Yakubu's never gunna get good if we dont play him. The back 4 picks its self really agree with that.

Edited by Blue4Ever

My team 2 start if Aj Doesnt Make It

Howard

Hibbert...Yobo...Lescott...Baines

Arteta...Carsley...Neville...Peinaar

Anichebe...McFadden

subs

Wessels

Stubbs

Jags

Osman

Yak

but i also believe 1 of the reasons yak scored so many for boro was because of the target man (viduka) so maybe pair him up with vic an go with this team.

Howard

Neville...Yobo...Lescott...Baines

Arteta...Carsley...Peinaar...Mcfadden

Yak... Anichebe

Edited by adamefc1

:unsure: Anyone in our academy would be better than having them two together again. Yakubu's never gunna get good if we dont play him. The back 4 picks its self really agree with that.

If we play a 442 away from home against Newcastle then I'd play Nev/Carsley together too. Any other pairing in CM will get absolutely steamrollered, didn't you watch us against Metallist? Osman, Pienaar are definitely too lightweight and Arteta most likely also. Gravesen won't be fit, we are expected to be on the back foot like at spurs (when we had our best win of the season and best performance of the season - with Nev/Carsley in midfield, people seem to have short memories). At home we don't want Nev/Carsley anywhere near a 442, but tomorrow if we don't play 451 (which we should) then Nev/Carsley HAVE to play in 442 otherwise we'll be thrashed.

I know your not a lover of those two together in Midfield, but we are away from home and we need a backs to the wall job, The Newcs have only let one goal in and are unbeaten at home, without Graveson and Cahill we only have OSMAN and JAGS to go in midfield but after Thursdays PERFORMANCE NIETHER OF THEM ARE UP TO IT.

Might play Osman wide instead of Pienaar but i think Pienaar deserves to start. Could also see Jags at right back, which imo is is best position.

Mcfadden has been tryed on the wing sereral times, and he's shite there, we need Arteta + Pienaar down the wings its just who does in the middle. If Tommy is fit then we could actually win the game but i doubt he will.

---------------Howard----------------

Hibbo---Yobo---------Lescott--Baines

---------------Carsley-----------------

---Arteta-----Graveson----Pienaar---

---------A.J-------------Yakubu------

Thats what I hope for.

Thank you Victor great goal lad but if you play we will just hit long balls up all game.

Mcfadden has been good lately but I think A.J + Yakubu will turn it on if Tommy plays.

Why can't you pick our frontline based on form? McFadden has the form and confidence so play him. As for us hoofing the ball up all the game just because Vic plays, we did it to Yakubu against Metallist in both legs. Gravesen wasn't match fit when he came here, and he's been injured for the past few weeks so his fitness is going to be shite. He should not get anywhere near the starting 11. Same goes for AJ, a groin injury isn't something you just walk straight into the team after. Especially for the way AJ plays, i.e using pace.

Other than that I wouldn't mind that team even though I can't stand Carsley. Jagielka has had a mare the past couple of games, as has Neville so Carsley is the only other option.

"David Moyes has made a number of changes for the match against Newcastle United.

Victor Anichebe replaces Yakubu upfront and will partner James McFadden. Andrew Johnson returns from injury and is on the bench.

Full-backs Leighton Baines and Tony Hibbert return to the Blues back-line after being substitutes against Metalist Kaharkiv.

Joelon Lescott reverts back to his favoured position at centre-half after featuring at left-back in the Ukraine. He will partner Joseph Yobo.

In midfield Lee Carsley returns and is accompanied by Phil Neville, Steven Pienaar and Mikel Arteta.

Phil Jagielka has to contend with a place on the bench with Leon Osman and Stefan Wessels."

At least Hibbert, Baines and Carsley will be fresh with only Baines getting a little run out in mid week.Anichebe will love to get the start ahead of Yakubu and he didn't play the whole game the other night so he should be ok!

Only worry for Anichebe will be a rash challange or two earlly on...calm down lad! and do what your good at.McFadden will also enjoy another start, ones things for sure he will be shooting from distance again today....one or two in the top corner please James....which corner? oh I don't mind....you pick :rolleyes:

Yakubu! take it like a man.....work hard in training! your turn will come again soon!!

god we're playing shit, whole defence cant defend to save their lives. plus we have 2 defensive midfielders who are shit, and 2 strikers bothe having stinkers. and our wingers sound like theyre having off days too, particularly arteta. hmm thats just about the whole team i think