IGNORED

Everton V Millwall

Z-Cars

I know we are not on TV as Man U and Leeds games are on the TV.

What night is it Tuesday or Wednesday?????

Got to go 442 and can't make to many changes.

Martyn,

Hibbo, Kold, Ferrari, Valente

Osman, Arteta, Neville, Kilbane

Cahill

Beattie.

Did Bent play in the game against Millwall??? if so he is cup tied for Charlton. Also did Earny play for West Brom?

Adams team.............................

Martyn,

Hibbo, Kold, Ferrari, Valente

Osman, Arteta, Neville, Kilbane

Cahill

Beattie.

GO ALONG WITH THAT ELEVEN..but with slight changes, move Arteta out to the right, cahill back in midfield, and Osman playing with Beattie.

Tim is better making late runs into the box, Osman is always floating round the penalty box anyway, and Arteta's pretty good out wide. (good crosses & works well with Hibbo.)

comfortable 2-0 win with BEATTIE & KILBANE........about time Killa Scored one.

Was going to take my daughter to this, but had second thoughts seeing as Millwall are a bunch of hooligans and will probably be looking for trouble

Shud be safe as long as you dont go near their end or in any of the boozers around the ground, come to think of it county road will be rough too proberbly as far as Orrys to be safe.

We cut a load of them up in the 70's and they still have not had their "revenge"!

I wouldnt stay away from the game because of it tho' Goodison it that well policed nowdays that you have to be looking for trouble or be in one of the main boozers to get any bother.

yes, agreed!!! but why the f*ck did weir start the game with kroldrup on the bench --- when I was reading these posts earlier today I saw everyone was suggesting kroldrup in the starting 11 & I agreed with that, but just knew that f*ckin' weir would start........we made the mistake with stubbs and gave him a season (or two) too many & we'd better not make the same mistake with weir!!!