IGNORED

No Strikers

If this is true and Bent and Fergie are gonna bugger off we will have no strikers I hope Moyes has his eye on someone or we are f*cked. I also hope Fergie doesn't go because I reckon this will tarnish his reputation with the Everton fans if he comes back in a Pompey shirt, why Duncan so close to the end?

http://icliverpool.icnetwork.co.uk/0400eve...-name_page.html

i'd like to see earnshaw for 3 mil, and nugent for a couple of mil. keep dunc, he's still a massively useful striker to have on the books.

fair play to bent, he's worked his ass off and although he didn't score many goals he was CRUCIAL for most of last season. best of luck to him at charlton

fair play to bent, he's worked his ass off and although he didn't score many goals he was CRUCIAL for most of last season. best of luck to him at charlton

Agree with that, he seem to be a one season wonder and then goes off the boil where ever he has been, hence the amount of clubs, fooking 2.5 mil though, I can just see BK, bug keith and Moyes all laughing their Man tits off looking at the cheque

Agree with that, he seem to be a one season wonder and then goes off the boil where ever he has been, hence the amount of clubs, fooking 2.5 mil though, I can just see BK, bug keith and Moyes all laughing their Man tits off looking at the cheque

is that before or after they see the £1.5m loss they make on Kroldrup's move to Schalke ?

kroldrup wont go anywhere with the african cup of nations upon us !

as for a striker i dont want ernie of jimmy floyd HASSLEbaink . but we do need to add to the squad asap !

great result saturday do hope arsenal dont sign walcott just yet , how could our defence cope with the pace of him and terry henry ! god help us ! 4 in a row i certainly hope so .

No chance in Koldroup going this January (especially for a lose)- as mentioned not with Yobo away for the African Cup.

Strong rumours though that he just hasn't settled at all - so may not be down to just the footballing side -

If he did go for £3.5 M in the summer - Then clubs (including ours) have lost a lot lot more than £1 - 2M on players. So not ideal but not the end of the word for every Cahill and Arteta you are going to ge the odd Koldroup. That football

No chance in Koldroup going this January (especially for a lose)- as mentioned not with Yobo away for the African Cup.

Strong rumours though that he just hasn't settled at all - so may not be down to just the footballing side -

If he did go for £3.5 M in the summer - Then clubs (including ours) have lost a lot lot more than £1 - 2M on players.  So not ideal but not the end of the word for every Cahill and Arteta you are going to ge the odd Koldroup. That football

totally agree rob..however he has only played on game for the club so a few games under his belt and his overall life may improve!!

lets hope so because he looked shit hot against undinese in the friendly

he wont be goin in jan...no cover, unless richard gough wants to put his boots back on :D

totally agree rob..however he has only played on game for the club so a few games under his belt and his overall life may improve!!

lets hope so because he looked shit hot against undinese in the friendly

he wont be goin in jan...no cover, unless richard gough wants to put his boots back on :D

difficult one - do you cut your losses on a player that may struggle at Prem (I think more down to personnal issues than football) If he is poor on the pitch for us then will his value go down.

Then again - if he start playing regular - he may just start to feel more settled personnal issues go out of the door - and he becomes a legend.

You just can't underestimate the impact of feeling depressed for want of a better word.