IGNORED

Bents Gone. Who Else Will Be Out By The End Of The

java2001e

Martyn & Pistone I guess. what about Lie Tie? we arent exactly short of midfielders and we dont use his sponsors anymore!

Koldrup & Ferrari will probably go.

I reckon Duncs days are over, altho he still seems to be in demand elsewhere.

if McFadden fails to score whats the point of keeping him?

Lee Carsleys 32? is he reaching the end of his use by date?

I definitely think that the summer time will be the time to have a clear out. <_<

Martyn & Pistone I guess. what about Lie Tie? we arent exactly short of midfielders and we dont use his sponsors anymore!

Koldrup & Ferrari will probably go.

I reckon Duncs days are over, altho he still seems to be in demand elsewhere.

if McFadden fails to score whats the point of keeping him?

Lee Carsleys 32? is he reaching the end of his use by date?

I definitely think that the summer time will be the time to have a clear out. <_<

Don't mean to sound funny but a clear out? Our squad is so threadbare at the moment we can't afford to let anyone else go! I just hope Moyes has something up his sleave cos any more injurys to us between now and May could prove disastrous!!

Edited by djlduffy

Wont happen like that as some of those names signed extended or new contracts..Carsley, Pistone etc. ( + theyve played like 10 mins bteween them this season- cant really point the stick @ them?)

Duncan will likely retire, the two defenders are the best bet's of not being here & maybe Nige.

Guest fozzie22
Don't mean to sound funny but a clear out? Our squad is so threadbare at the moment we can't afford to let anyone else go!  I just hope Moyes has something up his sleave cos any more injurys to us between now and May could prove disastrous!!

Hard to have a clearout out of a non exsistent squad..

And i use the term squad advisedly.

please let weir go ............. decent signing but way past his use by date now

the summer is the time to get some fresh meat. the january sales didnt have much on offer.

koldrup never really had a chance to settle. he was injured when we bought him and that must make it hard for a player to get into the squad.

the transfer windows makes it hard on a manager. he has to buy at a certain time and if the player he wants is injured that makes the decision even riskier than usual.

altho the squad is small we have players that we need to replace.

pistone and stubbs are obviously just stop gaps. they are both seasoned pros and can do what is expected of them. but in the long term we've gotta let the non-producers go and get in some good quality, younger pros with a future and the possibility of improvement with experience.