IGNORED

Near Death Experience Last Night

watched the miami dolphins v NYG game last night friend of mine dvd'd it for me and i thought might watch this so called 'historic game of the century' as the yanks have so bluntly put it.

seriously it is so boring all it is is throw catch tackle and repeat for seemed like 3 days. seriously what do people see in this game

• 4 weeks later...

I do like to watch American Football. WHen u get to understand rules and a bit of tactics its much more fun. I dont definitely like to play it myself. Then its boring for any1 else than QB or RB. Lot of my friends are playing it Finnish double champions Porvoo butchers :speak_cool: . 1 of em is having most stupid role as a player , a kicker. He does only go to field when need to kick that ball , in a goal or punt it as far as possible :axehead: . Lol he has done that so many years now , hes even on finnish national team. I think he tryed to get himself bigger so he could get on field to do something else also :mario:

Edited by LexKing

watched the miami dolphins v NYG game last night friend of mine dvd'd it for me and i thought might watch this so called 'historic game of the century' as the yanks have so bluntly put it.

seriously it is so boring all it is is throw catch tackle and repeat for seemed like 3 days. seriously what do people see in this game

Football is just Kick, Catch, Dive, Celebrate! whats the difference?