IGNORED

There Is A Deeper Problem At Goodison

Mac

I have read and re-read most of the threads concerning a new goalscorer, but I find myself asking why are we in this position in the first place :angry:

I know that we are no longer the force we once were, but even so we should still be an atractive enough proposition to many players who want to play in front of a passionate crowd.

My own personal opinion is that there has been years of mis-management at board level over the last 15-20 years, we should not have to accept this kind of shoddy and ill concieved business attitude, ie - the new stadium vote debacle a few years ago, constant links to quality players.

Bill Kenwright is guilty of the worst sin, lying to the fans, good, decent, and loyal people who spend their hard earned money year in year out, giving that ginning twat the opportunity to lord it in front of T.V. cameras. I can see the problem I just can't see a solution. Any opinions other than the obvious?

Bill Kenwright was a shit actor anyway so he can go and fuck himself as far as I'm concerned

Mac

Guest fozzie22
I have read and re-read most of the threads concerning a new goalscorer, but I find myself asking why are we in this position in the first place :angry:

I know that we are no longer the force we once were, but even so we should still be an atractive enough proposition to many players who want to play in front of a passionate crowd.

My own personal opinion is that there has been years of mis-management at board level over the last 15-20 years, we should not have to accept this kind of shoddy and ill concieved business attitude, ie - the new stadium vote debacle a few years ago, constant links to quality players.

Bill Kenwright is guilty of the worst sin, lying to the fans, good, decent, and loyal people who spend their hard earned money year in year out, giving that ginning twat the opportunity to lord it in front of T.V. cameras. I can see the problem I just can't see a solution. Any opinions other than the obvious?

Bill Kenwright was a shit actor anyway so he can go and fuck himself as far as I'm concerned

Mac

Yes i'm the president of BK's fan club round these parts ;)

Or maybe not.

Couldnt agree more,all BK and the board do is spin thier web of lies hoping us poor saps lap it up.

And frankly its a scandal he's allowed to be in charge of EFC,i wouldnt let him be in charge of a burger king.

That's a blight on "Burger King" foz.

A globally succesfull, mega Billion pound/Dollar multi corp renowned for making massive profit's, clever merchandising & astute franchising.

Not what we have been recently renowned 4 at all.

Think he possibly ment a single store pat!

You know the type, just turned 19 & bin a "manager" for 2 years, loads of spots, an arse filled with whopper burgers and wearing those horrible cardboard pants!

I'd still give him a chance ova Big Bill and his cronies :blink:

Yes, but that 19 yr old still has some one to answer 2...Ours doesnt...except us of course of which falls on mostly deaf ears.... :D:D:D

Been murmours & rumblings of discontent regarding the current regime for what 2-3 seasons now.

Last seasons's super human efforts gave hiom some breathing space.

Wonder what ever happend to the looming summer showdown @ the ok Cooral, I.e Gregg etc...?

I imagine it was let go for the teams sake & progression for was top be the strat of the new golden dawn????

Will no doubt raise it's head again.